tty?

Right off the assembly line
what about linux full of games only :rolleyes:
*ubuntusoftware.info/Ubuntu_Ultimate_1.4_Gamers/

and and one complete OS....linux Mint Daryna
its reall good one... :D

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^There are a lot of people who want to learn Linux from scratch. I want to quit windows and move to linux:))

mjacobin

Right off the assembly line
guys digit had already taken out a version on linux, I do know, I use to take lectures on linux for begineers with help of that book and with couple of notes i had downloaded from internet.

nasa42

Broken In
Please include Visual Studio 2008 Express Edition in February DVD. It is out of beta now. At 895 MB this is really big to download over dial-up but also very important and useful one.
*www.microsoft.com/express/download/offline.aspx

And please also include Mint Linux. As "Letter of The Month" by Omi in Digit Nov.2007 (Page 131) issue talks about Linux Mint, which he found very useful from Oct.2007 DVD. But Digit Archive does not shows any result for query "Mint".
*linuxmint.com/

ComputerUser

Journeyman
Office 2007 SP1
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeee
se!!!!!

Need it to update my office...

XP SP3 and GNU/Linux
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

kumarmohit

Technomancer
@ the two ppl above me

XPSP 3 is not out yet.

Even I say that it is time for you to give the Visual Studio Express Editions.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
In developer section please include web development tools

Such as Flash Editors, Java Sccript related stuff and some good article on how to make good looking menus etc.

Hok

Broken In
Adobe After Effects CS3 PLEASE.I have tried to download it for two times, only to get a corrupt file due to large file size.:)

FT to GIMP, Java, C++, C or Perl.

A full featured tutorial/Fast Track on recompiling linux kernel in your system explaining all optimisations.

Quake 3 Engine based and Quake 2 engine based freeware games(ones that don't suck) and some other similar good quality games. Please find a Counter-Strike equivalent.

You can also concider giving an Old Epic(a hyper successful game) like Half-Life, Counter Strike: Condition Zero or Unreal Tournament for free or for a small premium.(I guess they all also have linux installers built into the ISOs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom