[By Demand] Digit DVD/CD March 2006

How many of you threaten to end your lives, or mine, if I do not give SuSe 10

• Waste an Entire Month's DVD on a Linux Distro? Kill the requesters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Couldn't care less, I buy Digit for the mag contents not the software

• Dont have a DVD drive, so I don't care!

• Such stuff only in special issues - and everyone stop buggin poor Raaabo!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hpotter606

Journeyman
@ cybermanas
I totally agree with you. Digit's DVD and CD contents are better than DVD and 2 CDs of CHIP.

@ sudipto
The fast track books are very useful for me too. But if they are going to stop that series to give 1 extra CD then i havent got problem. They can continue to give fast track in pdf format.

Please give ground control 2 demo.

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
My demands of this Month:

:arrow: Ulead Video Studio 9.0 Link 174MB
:arrow: Ulead CD & DVD Picture Show 4.0 Link 83MB
:arrow: Template Package for Nero Vision 4 Link 35.5MB
:arrow: Nero Photoshow elite 1.01 Link 22 MB
:arrow: Pinnacle Studio Plus 9.3.9 Link 215MB

Note: The Demand thread should be opened only after giving past month's preview. How can I know my demands are taken consideration last month. That is why I repeated it here. I can remove the ones accepted last month, only after the preview thread appeares.

G

gxsaurav

Adobe after effect 7, tryout it's 1100 MB for god knows what reason

*www.adobe.com/products/tryadobe/download.jsp?ftpID=3295

must be all the junk

C

cybermanas

Sreekanth V said:
Note: The Demand thread should be opened only after giving past month's preview. How can I know my demands are taken consideration last month. That is why I repeated it here. I can remove the ones accepted last month, only after the preview thread appeares.

I agree.

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
cybermanas said:
Sreekanth V said:

I agree.

i also totally agree and where is the preview. i think it will be posted in march

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
Maybe some day Digit can give double DVDs :D I won't mind it anymore b'coz i am gonna but DVD write soon :D :D

------------------------------
I VOTE FOR
GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA GTA

g_goyal2000

Youngling
kjuvale said:
cybermanas said:
Sreekanth V said:

I agree.

i also totally agree and where is the preview. i think it will be posted in march

I think they should scrap the Digitized forum since, since they (Raaabo, others) don't give out what we demand + they doesn't post the preview in time.
Last month's delay may be acceptable, but if they are gonna be late in everything in this forum, then no use of the Digitized forum.
This s_h_i_t can't be & won't be accepted.

danny14871

Broken In
Please Provide the Demo of The Sims 2. and the latest version of muvee autoproducer. Also i am sure you can avoid 1 CD,1 DVD and provide 1 DVD Dual layer disc. Also try to improve the paper quality and reduce the number of ads. Do so or i think twice before renewing my subscription which ends by September 2006.

G

gxsaurav

After effect is a serious Pro level software, in the league of Alias Motionbuilder, 3D Max, Maya, Houdini, Avid Liquid, etc no wonder it is big, but if possible Digit plz provide it

*download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/aftereffects/win/7.x/After_Effects_7_0_Tryout.zip

this is the direct link, 1215 MB

make it a adobe prduction suite month, plz plz plz raboo

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
k mate hope he will be back soon.

Dude gxsaurav. Are you sure u wanna wate 1 GB of Digit DVD with that? Hey digit guys provide a dual core DVD if you are including that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom