By Demand [August 2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.

echoplxx

Journeyman
Demands can also be made by e-mail, story ideas and other suggestions (Fast Track ideas, design, demands for specific articles etc) to editor @thinkdigit.com for DVD content, mail links or suggestions to dvd @thinkdigit.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only for DVD content
Some more ways in which you can send us demands. If you use Free Download Manager, set the files for download, limit the bandwidth to minimal (3-4 bytes/s), export the download list, then mail us the list to dvd @thinkdigit.com. See if you can send us lists for the perfect 16GB content mix, so we'll get an idea of how much content you want
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listed below are sites where we get most of our stuff for the DVDs. Keep adding more interesting sites to the list..
Software:*Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com, Free Downloads Encyclopedia - Softpedia
Games:*GameSpot is your go-to source for video game news, reviews, and entertainment, GamersHell.com - Largest Independent Video Gaming Website (gh3d.com) - GamersHell.com
Game Trailers:*Video Game Trailers for Wii, PSP, Xbox, PS3 & More | Upcoming Video Games
HD Trailers:*Best Place on the Web to Download HD Trailers - HD-Trailers.net (HDTN)
Music:*Free and legal music downloads - Jamendo, If You Make It, Daytrotter: The source for new music discovery and free MP3 downloads from the best emerging bands., QUOTE UNQUOTE RECORDS.COM! HOME OF "RECORDS"!, Purevolume, Mp3.com
Audiobooks:*librivox.org, AudioOwl - Free Audio Books - Download mp3 and iPod format today!
Lectures and Courses:*academicearth.org, MIT Open Courseware, Open Yale Courses, freevideolectures.com
Distros:*distrowatch.com
Movies:*archive.org
PS:*To ensure that your requests are added to the DVDs, please try to send them in by the 8-12 of each month

Saurav2007

Broken In
Re: requesting once more

Game playthrough / longplay videos both retro and modern (pc and console)

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longplay
*www.archive.org/details/game_replays
*www.longplays.org/
*www.archive.org/details/C64Gamevideoarchive
*recordedamigagames.ath.cx/modules/news2/

# Also requesting archive for previous Digit Fast-track

Saurav2007

Broken In
Amiga Longplays Collection 14 : www.recordedamigagames.org : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

Total 17 Amiga Collections available. Kindly include some high quality lgame ongplays with the next DVD

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Here are a list of Suggestion by me-
1) Urban Terror 4.1.1
Urban Terror
2) Windows 7 SP1 64 bit
Although I am a 32 bit user but the 64 bit users deserve this
3) Spybot Search & Destroy 2.0 BETA
The home of Spybot-S&D!
This is better and hence its a must include
4)All the Latest broswsers- Chrome 14, Firefox , IE 9,etc
I couldnt get IE 9 you gave in previous months running :confused:

You have suggested to request before 12th of any month and today is 6th. So I expect my demands upto this sentence are fullfilled :D :)

NitrousNavneet said:
Fast and furious 5 HD in Hindi
+1 to this :wink:

OP
echoplxx

echoplxx

Journeyman
Sometimes you guys really make me think out of the box with your requests.
"Fast and Furious 5 HD in Hindi" :grin: :-D You said it guys, you said it!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Sometimes you guys really make me think out of the box with your requests.
"Fast and Furious 5 HD in Hindi" :grin: :-D You said it guys, you said it!

It would be OK if you gave us a silent version of the song with subtitle -
Vin Diesel- I am gonna steal a $100 Million!!!

:lol: :rofl:

what do you say? That way you have to pay less to the studion :D :cool: ?

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
vedio tutes for adobe illustrator.(how to create digit mags cover maybe)

classic horror movies.

latest dues ex demo

french,spanish,japanese vedio lessons.

and a nice animated vedio showing holographic digit mag of 3200 AD

Saurav2007

Broken In
Here are a list of Suggestion by me-
1) Urban Terror 4.1.1
Urban Terror
2) Windows 7 SP1 64 bit
Although I am a 32 bit user but the 64 bit users deserve this
3) Spybot Search & Destroy 2.0 BETA
The home of Spybot-S&D!
This is better and hence its a must include
4)All the Latest broswsers- Chrome 14, Firefox , IE 9,etc
I couldnt get IE 9 you gave in previous months running :confused:

You have suggested to request before 12th of any month and today is 6th. So I expect my demands upto this sentence are fullfilled :D :)

+1 to this :wink:

SP1 upgrade through built in Windows Update is a mere 50mb. The standalone installer is however 500mb+. Unless one lacks an internet connection, cannot fathom the need to include the installer on DVD. +1 for Urban Terror

vedio tutes for adobe illustrator.(how to create digit mags cover maybe)

classic horror movies.

latest dues ex demo

french,spanish,japanese vedio lessons.

and a nice animated vedio showing holographic digit mag of 3200 AD

I dont think any classic horror movies are in the public domain. Why not use Bigflix or Seventymm instead.

Watch Episodes - Justice with Michael Sandel

Is it possible to include these very interesting video lectures on aspects of justice and law with the DVD? Kindly ask them at Questions / Feedback - Justice with Michael Sandel

astroutkarsh

Canon EOS 600D / 1000D
Including Free CMS / E-Comm Apps for Dotnet and/or PHP would be nice e.g. (DNN, Nop-Commerce, Magento Community Edition, Joomla)
Also FT for any of these popular CMS (PHP) will be good addition e.g. Magento /Drupal/Joomla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom