By Demand [August 2009]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Fast Track on "ONLINE FORUMS" is the thing I have been waiting for ages. Please make a fast track of this kind and it will help many people to make the complete use of the forums they are active on.

Achuth

In the zone
uuu
i need AvClear4 or AvClear.
to remove avst 4.8
n latest riva tuner supportin th latest forceware
nn wat
ha ma avast update is not workin y is that soo
:cool:

jubintkm

Broken In
Do include Backtrack 4 from *remote-exploit.org/ and do include some tutorials on security testing in august issue :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dkisdigit

Right off the assembly line
Asked for May,june and july...
.....but got no reply

I don't know to make rhyme,
but asking you one more time.

Do include the listed software this august
as for me it is must.

CHESS BASE LIGHT
CHESS ASSISTENT
DEEP SJENG
CHESS MASTER 12TH EDITION
CHESS BASE FRITZ 11

qfunk

Broken In
Hi!
I've just joined this forum, with the only purpose of asking you something: Please can it be possible that you could include that video file by Seagate (Loose Cows) which was featured in your first ever issue of June 2001??

I had subscribed to digit for a whole year, and had recieved that issue long ago in 2001... I don't have the Cd's now, so needed to view that video.
Details about the video: It showed what the future gen of electronics and science would be like... there was this band called "Loose Cows" and they start by composing a music video which is uploaded to the net for some music company to see... it's then loaded on to some female's car and since she likes it, she recommends to some board about it... and then it gets lots of downloads and the band gets famous just within some time... and then they order pizza, and the pizza man is wearing a T-shirt showing "Loose Cows" ... pretty nice video, and I haven't been able to find it anywhere online... or maybe I don't know the keywords...

Please can you include that video on your next issue?? OR if possible, could you provide a youtube link or some other site links for that video.

Thanks.

dkisdigit

Right off the assembly line
hello ........
I need these......

rybka aquarium
chess assitant
chess master 10th edition
chess base light
fritz 11

from....chessok.com
and chessbase.com:arrow:

Last edited by a moderator:

shaunak

Tux Fan
>> More linux jornal 'tip of the day' vids.

>> Wormux (for Linux also please :) ) [*www.wormux.org/wiki/en/index.php]

>> Stellarium 0.10.2

>>Google Earth 5.0.11733.9347

A small note:
* Digit Has been bundling the old version of Comodo Firewall Pro (3.5) in the essentials section. (Yep. Even on the July DVD [Disc 1])

Last edited:

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
why do ppl still use cheatbooks? use trainers guyz.if u wanna cheat,cheat good :p

i just would like to have some CUDA applications/games :)

plz it'll be great to see what CUDA is delivering

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ we want cheatbook database coz you will get a huge number of game cheats, guides across different platform all in one place & they release updates also.

But trainer is a completly different thing & you need to download & use separate trainer for each game.

BTW, I also want some CUDA apps & games :p

shaunak

Tux Fan
Just launched: Americas Army 3 [*www.americasarmy.com/aa3.php]

Is there any way you guys could package the 3.5GB download?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom