[By Demand] April 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetfire

Broken In
I demanded Virtualbox last month, happy to see it listed here. Thanks Anorion! Not a good gamer, so can't suggest any. Wanted: .... Latest Avg update and definition files, good C compiler like codeblocks and turbo c++, oxycube, some good screensavers pack. More later...

Instead of giving a lot of freewares in each section, give some useful big softwares like GIMP, Open Office etc which cannot be downloaded by 'bandwidth limited' people. Also include free games like Return to Wolfenstein etc

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Instead of giving a lot of freewares in each section, give some useful big softwares like GIMP, Open Office etc which cannot be downloaded by 'bandwidth limited' people. Also include free games like Return to Wolfenstein etc
+1000.....
I have GPRS mobile ATM.My net fcked up again.

Krow

Crowman
About time we got Mandriva 2010 x64 edition?

About the games, I believe there is a Sabayon 5 Gaming Edition, which may be provided.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Game Demos:
Just Cause 2
BioShock 2

Softwares:
SUPER Video Converter
Ad-Aware
Daemon Tools Lite
DirectX 9.0c February 2010
Keepass Password Safe
[Software for Daily Journals/Dairy]
[Various AntiVirus Updates]
[ATI & Nvidia,Intel GMA Drivers]
[Decent Backup Utilities]

jayantr7

In the zone
game demos:
bioshock 2
assassin's creed2
STALKER:call of prapyat

softwares:
autodesk maya ecs 2010[or maya 2010]
adobe after effects
adobe premiere pro

fast track:[any one]
make money online
blogging advanced
graphics n animation

aritcles:
intel processors history
or any better article....
DON'T GIVE MANY FREEWARES..ANYBODY CAN DOWNLOAD IT ON INTERNET.GIVE TRIALS WITH IT'S SERIAL KEYS.
:p

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
No demands? You guys are getting lazy. I can hardly see any software or games in here.
Anyway, here is a summary of demands I've filtered up from previous months.

Bitdefender Total Security 2010
.net Framework 3.5 SP1
FTP MMORPGs. - what is this anyway? Did you mean FPS MMORPGs?
Video Tutorials for Photoshop cs4 & 3D MAX
latest version of Virtualbox
visual fox pro and its msdn , example , tutorials
demos and demo creation software
element htpc distro (and other HTPC distros)
VMWARE Server 2.0

Replying to an old post you made in the previous month's by demand thread. Making distros bootable has as many benefits as making them not bootable. We want the distros to run on virtual machines, and we want users to make multiple copies of them. At the same time, we want the DVD interface to be uncomplicated for someone who does not use our interface, or uses another operating system. Apart from this, our ISOs are mostly meant for single CDs or USB drives. Fedora and Suse - and maybe Sabayon - are the only Linux distros we can consider giving DVD ISOs of (Ubuntu is mostly bloated with language packs and such).

If anyone who knows more disagrees with this approach, please do discuss it here, or PM me.

Unfortunately, it will be a little bit of a crunch to fit in PEAZip as well. We will try our best though. ;)

@nihu: You are right, some of those articles had very little to do with technology. I thought of the same thing when I read it too.

Specifically, answer this: Which game downloads do you want this month?

thank u so muh for considering those requests. Hope most of the readers ll b satisfied

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
lol@"crossing the assembly line"
what jayant_raj7 means is licensed versions of paid software. We give cover-mounts, but the companies that provide us with the licensed versions in the hope that people will pay for an upgrade or buy other software from the company don't get anything in return.

jayantr7

In the zone
hey...i am not "crossing the assembly line"
and don't give 100+ same freewares every month...instead give addons,more games and good fast-track books :p :D

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
what jayant_raj7 means is licensed versions of paid software. We give cover-mounts, but the companies that provide us with the licensed versions in the hope that people will pay for an upgrade or buy other software from the company don't get anything in return.

but pls read it carefully...he said...trial version with serial key..wat does it mean ?;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom