[By Demand] April 2005 DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
byte has finished work on the March DVD.

Those requests and suggestions that could not be fitted into the March DVD will be carried on April, if any! Let him know what you guys would like on the April DVD. Either of us will be posting the regular preview of both magazine and DVD as soon as it is finalised, so keep an eye open for that.

Thanks,

Raaabo

bharathbala2003

why need title?
hey thats pretty fast work by u guys :D

i post my request below..

Psychotoxic Demo

PsychoToxic places gamers in the shoes of heroine Angie Prophet who, unbeknownst to her, must save mankind from impending nuclear Armageddon. The year is 2022, the place is New York City and as Angie's role as savior unfolds so too does her understanding of why she is the only one that stands in the way of the Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse and the destruction of civilization. Throughout the game, Angie continues to discover a series of unique abilities, such as invisibility, the slowing of time and the infiltration of other's dreams, all of which aid her progress.

*megagames.com/news/redir.cgi?*files.filefront.com/SEARCH/;3805542;;/fileinfo.html file size 208 MB

GTR 2 DEMO

*dlx.gamespot.com/pc/gtr/moreinfo_6118442.html file size 213 MB

HALF LIFE 2

*dlx.gamespot.com/pc/halflife2/moreinfo_6115388.html
file size 769.2MB!!

iinfi

mekalodu
we want archive

why dont u start providing an archive feature in the DVDs so that we can easily search for s/ws
thanks

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
Macromedia Contribute 3
Dr. DivX
Picacsa 2
Musicmatch Jukebox 10
LClock
Y'z Toolbar; Y'z Shadow; Y'zDock [+few of their themes if possible ;-)]
I've loads of Y'z themes lemme know if you or Byte putting this Y'z's in DVD i'll mail u whole bunch of their theme I've collected.

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
As iinfi said... Digit S/W archive is a must!!!!!!!

Well...
:arrow: FF tat can be run off a CD-RW... (dont remember the link...)

:arrow: GTA 1 and 2 (Available for free d/l on their site)

:arrow: A lota FF extensions...

:arrow: A lota WB and StyleXP themes :mrgreen:

hey guuys c'mon ask some softwares i mean program develpoing stuff.like vb.net and fedora core3 can't run c programs(actually i don't know how to do it), so put some notes on them and also, some flash making soft's. u know all that jazz. also,put some more tutors man they r very helpful.and last but not the least games which run on my 256mb without grph card.
hey, the dvd contents of february r great and also the mag good. 8)

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
yeah as pallab said longhorn transformation pack 9 shud be included... for the dial up guys

i'd request you to include updated drivers for nvidia gfz cards....

i'd request for mysql and php and also apache... if they can be included...

and for gods sake! do NOT include suse professional 9.2...

better distros like slackware can be given a chance :sigh:

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
1) Deb files for the latest GNOME 2.10
2) Next version of Ubuntu
3) Ebooks (TLACS, Pydoc, Zopebook, Plonebook)

Shwetabh Goel

Right off the assembly line
Hey Guys,
I truly hope tht u have put some flight combat game in March DVD this time.

As for the Linux part, guys we now have ENOUGH distros. I think its time to have some games which run on linux now.

Please try to give GTA & GTA2 (Full version) this time. They are available for free on their website.

saketkutta

Broken In
WHERE ARE THE THINGS I ASKED FOR????????/

I asked these in the March DVD. But u provided none. I am quoting it.
all that I asked for

The things that i need are:

1. Kernel Source 3.9..... something the newest one for FC3 to install my modem (just 38 mb)
2. go to TERRAGAME and download the newest games deoms and some full versions for free Like=== Mob Enforcer (288 Mb Full Game) , Raninbow Six 3 Demo (135 Mb) and others the one that was asked bfore "rollercoater tycoon 3" is also there.
3 Plz download this : "Return to Castle Wolfenstein Enemy Territor" from i'll give the link --- Here "*syd2.ausgamers.com:88/wolf/enemyterritory/WolfET.exe"
4 and plese go Here
u will get cool games for free

I hope BYTE will give what i ask for In MARCH DVD

hey BYTE
i found out some more coool games tht we would like to have . like

mafia demo 244 mb from GIGEX
conflict vietnam demo about 250 mb from Download Conflict Vietnam
and check out Adventure Games to download coll games like arabian nights and arthus knights (runs on low eb PC also)
For arthus knights Link is wwwadventuregames.com

pLZ RAABO AND BYTE BE SURE TO INCLUDE THESE IN APRIL DVD.

naveenchandran

In the zone
Atleast NOW! ;)

Plz do include.........

Rise of nations Thrones and Patriots
and other games from ensemble studios.

Also Gnome 2.10 release on March 9th ........ Hope I see it on dvd in April ;)

Shwetabh Goel

Right off the assembly line
Guys,
plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz give atleast a demo of some flight combat game. My joystick is gathering dust. :cry:
U may give the demo of Combat Flight Simulator 3 from Microsoft. You will find it on Microsoft website.
Hoping 2 get tht game on April DVD.
Bye

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Can we have Office 2003 SID edition..... its aveleble free on MS web site..... & pls byte include all the new update for winXP for FEB.....

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
i had requested this for the march issue...it isnt included in march issue, so i ask again...
SuSE 9.2 Professional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom