Buying Sony Xperia Neo L with servepro warranty

Amitsonu

Broken In
Hey guys, I'm planning to buy a Sony Xperia Neo L. So is it worth to buy this mobile with servepro warranty or should i go for manf. warranty.
Plz. suggest.

Sangram

Broken In
My friend just Bought Sony xperia Neo L without BILL... in 13,200 rs/- Actual cost of the phone is 17,700/-. He has been using it for over a month. no problem at all.

what is the deal you are getting ?

Sangram

Broken In
Usually nothing happens to the phone in the first year. i have seen NEO L..looks like a sturdy Piece ...

SO you are saving around 3K, thought not a very big difference..what you can do is pay 17K and get the legit deal. You earn 'piece of mind' for That 3K.
NEO L is an excellent phone. nice display, Boxed ICS, 4 inc LCD..only drawback i see is 512 RAM and 330MB internal....

Games like Temple run lags a bit on it...else It's a nice phone.

BTW you are going to get the BILL..right?

rider

as Kratos
Servepro warranty is 3rd party servicing outlets. They are fine provide services like manufacture warranty. Go with it.

suraj_dude_2003

Right off the assembly line
Hi yes i have purchased samsung google galaxy nexus and neo l from maniacstore.com, with serve pro warranty from them. it is true . Serve pro warranty has software and hardware both included and the prices are also quite resonable. we can choose to buy a product with or without serve pro warranty and we can select a pack which we want from them. serve pro also has a tollfree number where we can call directly.

Buy Serve Pro Warranty

Buy Online Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus i9250 (Seller Warranty) - Price, Reviews, Specifications, Features, Ratings, Compare, Photos, Videos, Deals, Discounts, Online In India Maniacstore.com

OP
A

Amitsonu

Broken In
Hi yes i have purchased samsung google galaxy nexus and neo l from maniacstore.com, with serve pro warranty from them. it is true . Serve pro warranty has software and hardware both included and the prices are also quite resonable. we can choose to buy a product with or without serve pro warranty and we can select a pack which we want from them. serve pro also has a tollfree number where we can call directly.

Buy Serve Pro Warranty

Buy Online Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus i9250 (Seller Warranty) - Price, Reviews, Specifications, Features, Ratings, Compare, Photos, Videos, Deals, Discounts, Online In India Maniacstore.com

So is this phone worth buying from maniacstore and will they provide bill also...??

rider

as Kratos
So is this phone worth buying from maniacstore and will they provide bill also...??

better to buy from ebay.in they are reliable and will give you proper bill. Also you can apply some coupon in that, the price can deduct to 7-10% :)

Top Bottom