Buying Samsung Galaxy TAB 2

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
So I have been searching for a tab/mobile under 20k and found the tab 2 and this it's good for me what do you guys think??/

pratyush997

Inactive
Nope donno go for tab 2

Get Brand New Samsung Galaxy Tablet Tab 620 Android 3.2 , 7", 1.2Ghz, 3/2 MP,WiFi | eBay
or
APPLE iPAD 2-16 GB WiFi, 1 Yr APPLE INDIA WARRANTY , New ,Box Pack | eBay

Just increase budget by 4-5k and get much better

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
None of these support sim card aka voice call thats why I am going for the tab 2 + already have the ipad 2 32 GB

ankit.kumar010203

Journeyman
None of these support sim card aka voice call thats why I am going for the tab 2 + already have the ipad 2 32 GB

WHAT...?? Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Will Not Support Voice Cord?:-(
I am Planning To Buy That Only...May I Cancel It?Are You Sure That Is Doesn't Support VOICE CALL??:-(

pratyush997

Inactive
^^it supports

Samsung Galaxy Tab 620 | Tablet | Flipkart.com
See the tab supports both 2g and 3g and are classified under tab w/ calling facilities

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
does the tab 620 support 3G video calls ...if yes then getting 620..

What about tab 730...

and need the tab in white

ankit.kumar010203

Journeyman
does the tab 620 support 3G video calls ...if yes then getting 620..

What about tab 730...

and need the tab in white

I have just talked to customer care of Samsung They Said That Tab 620 support 3G video calls as well as Voice Call...
You May Also Confirm By Calling Toll Free Customer Care No.-1800 110011
You Can Get These Tablet From timtara.com , flipkart.com ,vijaysales.com in very cheap cost...!

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Getting tab 2 only
Its New and comes in white...+ the 620 isn't available at most places here(old tab) and if available then worth 25k

No need of flash for me...
just got a hands on tab 2 and can say its lighter and much better in hand than 620

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
I dont think the camera is fixed focus and for the price of 25k the 620 it's that good when compared to tab 2 + I am getting 2 years warranty on tab 2 with 5% cashback the specs are week but 620 isn't available and is permanently discontinoued like galaxy r ,I had problem in service due to this factor before..
Let's see if it's available at vijay sales here... Only visited mobile store..

Top Bottom