buying power DvD 10

shoaib

Right off the assembly line
i m thinking to buy a new media player, for which i m thinking for the new power DVD 10. since it also supports 3D, HD playback. would it be preferable for buying.
but mostly i m intrested in 3D playback which we can watch jus with any blue and red glasses.it can also convert any video in 3D for current playing

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
NO. Get VLC media player or K lite mega codec pack which comes with media player classic bith of them are free of cost and are able to play any format thrown at them. Why hte heck on earth you want to spend money on something whose free alternative is already available and is infact superior.

saswat23

Human Spambot
When u can get best for free then why should u pay.
Get VLC, MPClassic and KMP. All these three are the best.

rex

Right off the assembly line
i m thinking to but a new media player, for which i m thinking for the new power DVD 10. since it also supports 3D, HD playback. would it be preferable for buying.
but mostly i m intrested in 3D playback which we can watch jus with any blue and red glasses.it can also convert any video in 3D for current playing

You won't be able to watch 3D movies with just any red and blue glasses. 3D display and 3D glasses are must (NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Ready HDTV, HDMI 1.4-enabled TV, Micro-polarizer LCD or Anaglyph Red/Cyan Glasses) and HDCP compliant display for digital output. If you already have the hardware only then go for it. BTW as said by others VLC provides a much better and faster video playback. :mrgreen:

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
i m thinking to but a new media player, for which i m thinking for the new power DVD 10. since it also supports 3D, HD playback. would it be preferable for buying.

I'm sorry I cannot decipher what you are trying to say. What is but a new media player? Do you mean you are about to buy?.

I think VLC is the best.

Top Bottom