buying Inverter ... need help

hello.bye

Right off the assembly line
I want to buy a inverter and I have researched (googled) and found that Pure Sine Wave is the best to have. I have selected Sukam but unable to find any difference between “Shiny Series 850VA” and “Falcon 800 VA”. I have checked with a dealer and price of both models are same. Please suggest which one I should buy.

And for battery should I go with STANRED (STANRED500+) [150 AH] or STANTUBULAR (ST500 [150AH] or ST550 [165AH] or ST650 [200AH])?

Power cut is a major problem in summers and we are on invertor very frequently. Please suggest.

will be good if anyone can share the price as-well

mvb4u

Hi,
I am using su-kam shiny 850va home ups and suggested battery is 135ah amaron quanta. ups 5000/-
battery 9000/-

rosx4uj

Broken In
Microtek inververtor are good for backup. Branded Invertor & battery will make you to run for longer time. My suggestion goes for a branded setup.

crystalfrice

A power inverter, or inverter, is an electrical device that changes direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC);[1] the converted AC can be at any required voltage and frequency with the use of appropriate transformers, switching, and control circuits.

papul1993

not a newbie.....
Don't buy microtek. We had very bad experience with them.

Try apc home ups. It's somewhat costly but good.

funskar

Padawan
Get microtek e2 or else exide pure sine wave dsp invertor..
Btw nowadays exide sine wave dsp is best out in the market..