Journeyman
I want to buy a Android phone within 15k
How is HTC Desire 620G for that? Beats Moto G2 in specs, easily

Any new suggestions are welcomed.
Budget: 14-15k
Can't extend budget

$hadow

Geek in making
It would have been better if you would have filled the questionnaire.
But at this budget Moto g 2014 is good or you can try yureka.

OP
T

Technogeared007

Journeyman
Desire 620G is crap. Comes with Mediatek MT6592 SoC. Better buy Yu Yureka for 9k.

Just saw the Yu Yureka. Consulted some friends. They say even if the Micromax variant is good in terms of specs, it will lag overtime.
Also, I don't want to go for Micromax.
I'm now planning to buy the Redmi Note 4G. It's simply amazing except the fact that it has a 5.5 inch screen ~_~
Except that, it's a complete beauty and I'm on the verge of buying it.
Just some last advices?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Just saw the Yu Yureka. Consulted some friends. They say even if the Micromax variant is good in terms of specs, it will lag overtime.
Also, I don't want to go for Micromax.
I'm now planning to buy the Redmi Note 4G. It's simply amazing except the fact that it has a 5.5 inch screen ~_~
Except that, it's a complete beauty and I'm on the verge of buying it.
Just some last advices?

Ask your friends if they know anything about CM11 or AOSP based roms.
If their answer is no, ask them to kindly not comment about things they don't know about.

Yureka, despite being a rebranded phone, is the simply best under 15k specification wise. Redmi Note 4G has 32 bit SD400 while Yureka has 64 bit SD615. I'm using it; well my sister is actually. It won't lag overtime, the rom isn't crapwiz from samdung.

If you get any problems, all you have to do is ask for a solution.

You've heard about Nexus 4? Well Yureka has better overall specifications. Why am I saying this? Because Nexus 4 was based on my LG Optimus G. Updates will be taken care by cyanogenmod.

I wouldn't have recommended it if I hadn't experienced it myself.

ashs1

Padawan
CM is way different than the stock ROMs on other micromax phones..its butter smooth..
have been using Yureka for more than 2 weeks..I am happy with it so far. :)

OP
T

Technogeared007

Journeyman
Alright, I'm considering the Yu Yureka but the only problem I'm having is the brand, "Micromax".
Also, I need to buy it by 23rd/24th but it's very difficult to get it in it's next sale, 19th. After that, it's on 26th. So that's again a problem.

mitraark

Decrepit
I too never imagined buying a Micromax phone. But this phone feels decent. Heavy use might shorten the phone's life considerably faster than established brands phones, but with average use this phone will go a long way.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Rest assured there is no "Micromax" written anywhere on the phone - as stated in another thread of this forum :)

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I personally hate android in general(long story) and brands such as Micromax,Xiaomi etc but I can assure you -
phones like Yureka,Moto G and One Plus One are very good quality and CM is very top notch
Id say CM despite its minor bugs(very very rare and small,wont affect you at all) is better than even stock android

Get the Yureka or Moto G depending on your needs

Yureka isnt "Micromax" in the general sense,ill tell you why:-
1. Snapdragon octa core SOC rather than Mediatek in MMX
2.Sony Exmor Camera instead of the crappy MMX ones
3.CM instead of the crappy MMX roms

It may be rebranded (Coolpad F2 4G to be precise) but its unbeatable at that price and its pros massively outweigh its cons

Top Bottom