BUYING an a ipod touch

TheLetterD

Will Power
Ok Now listen
iPod Touch 4G 8GB
8 GB is enough, you can load about 2 480p movies, around 500 songs and a few apps all at once.
JUST DONT FORGET TO GET A GOOD PAIR OF IEMS/HEADPHONES
The ones apple provides, Simply suck. and DO get a screen guard and a GOOD QUALITY cover. Dont learn it the hard way like I did.
The only downside while watching movies is gonna be the screen ratio (4:3) which will leave thick black bands like I said before. Otherwise its an amazing product! GO FOR IT!

AND yes, if you have some relatives in the USA/UK Ask them to get it for you as you can get one for just 10K(even with the current exchange rate)

Sarath

iDota
^ I see you are overemphasizing the black bands. Movies without black bands can be played in 21:9 format. Now in my many years of internet surfing I found one and only one such product Philips - Cinema 21:9 Platinum Series Smart LED TV 147 cm (58") Ultra wide Full HD 3D Max - 58PFL9956T/12 - Cinema 21:9 - Televisions - Sound and vision

So if it's an issue with the ipod then it is an issue with almost every other screen that plays movies, except of course that TV in the link above and the local silver screens :))

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
where can i get ipod touch 32 gb in grey market i bangalore please mention me the name of the shop. some grey market shops in bangalore which sells ipod touch.

aroraanant

Explorer
Buy it from ebay,you will get very good price over there and you can also use the 5% coupon or the gift offer which is going on at ebay.

OP
H

hannibal2469

Journeyman
how would a high end smartphone function as media device
could i buy a galaxy s 2 or some other high end smartphone and still be able to do everything that i can do in an ipodtouch
since i own a 1.5k lg phone which sucks it would make sense to buy a high end phone plus i could use the camera as well

aroraanant

Explorer
could i buy a galaxy s 2 or some other high end smartphone and still be able to do everything that i can do in an ipodtouch
since i own a 1.5k lg phone which sucks it would make sense to buy a high end phone plus i could use the camera as well

Yes its pretty obvious that you can perform every operation that a ipod touch can and even more on a smartphone.
If you want a high end smartphone then check out HTC Sensation XE and Samsung Note

OP
H

hannibal2469

Journeyman
i actually dont have a fixed budget but now that you have asked i m thinking around 25 to 30k if those high ends phones are really worth it cause i could really use a camera as well as an ipod and it would be nice to have something that gives me both

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

you are confused between a smartphone & PMP :|
a smartphone is the ultimate device when compared to PMP.
so choice is yours :-o

Top Bottom