[Buying advice] Problem while buying cabinet online (I have to fill some form and send it to them)

sygeek

Technomancer
I bought most of my components from flipkart and mdcomputers which went like a breeze, however the cabinet was not available at either of the places for the the desired price (NZXT Source Elite 210).

So, I bought them from TheITWares and today I called them and they said that firstly it's not in stock and secondly I have to fill some form and send it to them after which I'll get my product. So I cancelled the order and ordered a Corsair 200R from primeabgb. Now again, I called them to check on my order and they mentioned something about form (since I'm from UP) the details to which they said they'll mail me, which they're yet to.

What the heck is this form thing? Is there any other site I can buy from? I'm in a bit of hurry since I don't want to wait weeks to get my cabinet, since I can't put together all my components without it.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Re: [Buying advice] Problem while buying cabinet online (I have to fill some form and send it to the

You didn't ask them? I've heard about this for Kolkata but now for Lucknow.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
Re: [Buying advice] Problem while buying cabinet online (I have to fill some form and send it to the

In local shops which cabinets are available??

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer

You didn't ask them? I've heard about this for Kolkata but now for Lucknow.
I did, they said since I'm from UP so I've to fill up some form and send it to them after which they'll send the product. I had a little idea about the form thing with Kolkata, so I just cancelled the order right away (since it was also not in stock, which would further take a few weeks). I then called primeabgb to ask if I can get that cabinet delivered to Lucknow, UP and they said that it is in stock and I'll receive it in 3-4 days. They said nothing about the form thing. However, after ordering, I noticed that I received 2 order numbers in my mail, so I called them up. And then again they mentioned some form thing. I asked them to tell me the details twice, and the lady was in such a hurry that she kept repeating that she'll just mail me. I've yet to receive any email till yet.

I went to local shops today, and after roaming around 10 shops, this shopkeeper said they had Corsair 400R in stock and 200R will take 3-4 days to arrive. And will cost about 3300 bucks, 500 less than primeabgb. I'm thinking of cancelling the order for Corsair 200R from prime tomorrow.

On a side note, I noticed that the motherboard (m5a97 evo) was available for 6k while 7870 was available for Rs. 14800 locally. Quite a difference from MDComputers. A few week backs it wasn't available so I didn't bother asking again locally. Can I cancel mdcomputer's order? It still says pending on their site but when I called them (today morning), they said they've already dispatched it. Can I return it back since I've ordered it via COD? (Btw, I had no such form problem with MDComputer which I think is based in Kolkata).

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!

It is required. A dealer/distri showed me this link: Bluedart Express ltd: Regulatory

Since its a COD and the stuff didn't arrive yet, you can always contact and cancel it.

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer

It is required. A dealer/distri showed me this link: Bluedart Express ltd: Regulatory

Since its a COD and the stuff didn't arrive yet, you can always contact and cancel it.
Thanks for the information. However, there was no such problem with shipping from Flipkart and MD, why's that?

Top Bottom