buying advice for 1 yr old htc one x 32 gb in brand new condition for 18k

urshobhit

Right off the assembly line
guys one guy is offering me his 1 yr old htc one x 32gb with bill and all the accessories for 18 which is in very good condition as i can check the phone personally so is it good to but this or is there any other phone available under 20k which more worth buying than this one x except samsung phone. i am attaching the phones actual pics please advice me. photo (1).jpgphoto (1).jpg

deathblade

death,destruction and dev
battery backup on x sucks....besides that it is an ok buy...... one x is now available for 24k...ask him 2 reduce the price a little

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
get brand new xperia L better than 2nd hand one x anyday

Xperia L having vga front cam... One x is still better than xperia L (dnt consider benchmarks as they will not effect normal usage or day to day usage)
Also One X screen is superb.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
WTH then what you were comparing with that's sick man
I know you are a Sony Hater but please don't spam each and every thread for god sake.

Read my first post again.

2nd hand doesn't mean it's not performing. Also stop suggesting every one Xperia l & SP for god sake.
Whenever any buddy opens thread asking for suggestion u bombard them with either SP or L. that's actually sick. :-x

shreymittal

Being Human
2nd hand doesn't mean it's not performing. Also stop suggesting every one Xperia l & SP for god sake.
Whenever any buddy opens thread asking for suggestion u bombard them with either SP or L. that's actually sick. :-x

You wrong buddy
ok now tell me in 18K budget what will you suggest its brand new go ahead tell me

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
You wrong buddy
ok now tell me in 18K budget what will you suggest its brand new go ahead tell me

I would suggest L9 any day over XP L.
Big IPS screen with good resolution & PPi. Good viewing angles, FHD Recording. 2150 mAh battery, So why go for L !!
Dnt say abt camera as we all knw SP cam sucks .. So may be L cam also sucks.

shreymittal

Being Human
where you red XL cam sucks link plzz
and about L9 ask anyone here howz the cam quality of L9. and about screen ask random he will explain you in detail.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
where you red XL cam sucks link plzz
and about L9 ask anyone here howz the cam quality of L9. and about screen ask random he will explain you in detail.

I said xperia L can MAY suck. U are the same ppl who were suggesting & bombarding others by suggesting L9 2 months back. lol
Screen of L9 is surely gr8 than L.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
@OP go for HTC eyes closed but make sure the reason why he is selling first. try to get it for 17 or 16k. 18k is also not bad IMO.

OP
U

urshobhit

Right off the assembly line
And why exactly is the seller selling it, if you don't mind me asking

he told me that he used to change his phones in every 11-12 months and now he is upgrading to htc one and he told me that previously he sold his incredible s for sensation xl and sensation xl for one x. he is a pilot so the reason seems authentic to me.

he was asking 19k first but i bargained to 18k looking at the phone's condition i find it reasonable and please tell me how can i bargain for more as i am not good at bargaining.:lol:

battery backup on x sucks....besides that it is an ok buy...... one x is now available for 24k...ask him 2 reduce the price a little

from where i can buy one x 32gb for 24k please give me the link.

and in terms of looks,build quality and hardware one x is far better than xl and l9 so both of these are out of question.

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
OX+ 64gb now for 27.5k
OneX 32gb for 25k both on ebay deals..

2nd hand OneX for 18k is too much...max 16K is a good price IMO
Dude the one available on ebay is not with manufacturer's warranty, So don't only look for the price but also read the details written over there.

Top Bottom