Buying a New Mobile? Check Out These Sites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayuboy

Journeyman
Yeah Budget is a problem here and my DAD.

My dad is gettin' an E71 / N79 and he says you cannot get a phone thats better than his (LOL)

so I was thinkin' of gettin' N78 ..
SO hows the phone overall?

naven_sg

Right off the assembly line
Hello folks,

I have purchased new N79 mobile. I am Airtel Connection and activated GPRS in my moile. As you people know that N79 has the WI-Fi option. If use the internet through Wi-Fi, my currency is being cutdown as KB rates. Since using internet through Wi-Fi is free, i guess i not aware of the settings, does any body know about setting please reply me back at my e-mail id: naven_sg@rediffmail.com

Thanks folks, i appriciate your replys.

Naveen

krishnanaga10

i want a mobile with mp3 player option with good sound in 2000-3000. pls ......... help me
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
i want a mobile with mp3 player option with good sound in 2000-3000. pls ......... help mewith a good battery backup

Last edited:

rupz007

This is Real Help...

Thanks for the wonderful information....

For how many times you want to buy a mobile (or for that matter any other gadget) but you are in a dilemma. But, now we live in WEB 2.0 era, so you must follow these simple steps:

STEP 1- Check the prices of mobile through these sites considering your budget.
*www.fonearena.com/mobile_phone_pricelist.html
*www.india-cellular.com/Handset-Prices.htm
*www.indiagsm.com/phone_prices.php
*mobilephone-price.blogspot.com/
www.univercell.in
*www.themobilestore.in/mobiles...?catalogueID=3
*www.mobilenxt.com/

STEP 2- Read detailed specs of your shortlisted mobiles & distinguish them on this basis.
*www.indiagsm.com/
*www.compareindia.com/products.php?sectionid=23
*www.fonearena.com/brands.php
*www.gsmarena.com/

STEP 3- If you are still on crossroads, see expert reviews of the mobiles.
*www.mobile-review.com *
*www.mobileburn.com/
*reviews.cnet.com/cell-phones/
*www.phonearena.com/ *
*www.gsmarena.com/reviews.php3 *
*www.reghardware.co.uk/reviews/phones/
*www.trustedreviews.com/mobile-phones/
*www.tech2.com/india/mobile/
*www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/list.jsp?list=prodcat_review_cathome&prodcat_id=451
*www.phonegg.com/

(*-Recommended)

SOURCE- *www.devilsworkshop.org/2008/07/02/buying-a-new-mobile-check-out-these-sites/

danova

Broken In
nice find...

Last edited:

oliviasmith

Hey great information about buying a new mobile. all sites are very useful for us. plz tell me the current price of nokia 5800. thanks for sharing this.... :|

pradeepcec

Broken In
One more site for mobile lovers... *here4mobile.in, other than mobile phones , latest mobile tariffs also discussed.. :)

miles

i want a qwerty phone around 13k. I am looking for a phone which is not touchscreen.Is the new samsung b7330 omnia pro is good.

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

i want a qwerty phone around 13k. I am looking for a phone which is not touchscreen.Is the new samsung b7330 omnia pro is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom