• Others

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

manas

Wandering in the zone ...
I am going to buy a new bike. :p

I am only having 125cc/135cc bikes as an option.:( Since I want a good fuel economy along with performance thrown in.

The 100cc bikes are too crappy and I cannot afford the fuel economy of the 150cc+ bikes. :D

My options currently are Hero Honda Glamour, Honda Shine & Bajaj Discover 135 DTS-i. Tell me which one should I go for ....

anand1

In the zone
Go for bajaj Discover 135CC its the best. I have been using 125CC version of it. the new 135CC has Disc Breakes in it. Go for it. Never go for Bajaj XCD its look is only good but not in body. So go for Bajaj 135cc

azzu

AJJU
Choose between Shine and Discover
can u tell me ur hight and wieght ?

BTW : Y did u Forget GLadiator Type RS it Rocks man

OP
manas

manas

@ anand1 - Is the new Discover better ? I am asking that because I have not seen many 135cc Discover bikes around.

@ azzu - I am 178cm in height and weigh 62 kg. :)

What a response for Discover. :) Can anyone tell how comfortable is the Discover 135cc and what is its on-road mileage ?

azzu

AJJU
i still suggest u go and check the new Yamaha gladiator(RS OR SS) its really awesome or else the Honda Shine
strict no no for Discover if ur a little tall or well-build type of person

OP
manas

manas

@ azzu - Any idea about the after-sales service of Yamaha ?

Also I have heard that the Honda Shine vibrates a lot at speeds of 50+. Is that true ?

azzu

AJJU
yup ur right After sales of yamaha is lil bad compared to Bajaj but belive me its a awesome bike just test Ride it and many of my frnds hav shine no similar problem has been seen till now AFAIK

OP
manas

manas

Hmm.. thanks for the info on Shine. I wonder why Shine is getting so much negative reviews for vibration.

I will test ride the Gladiator too.

azzu

AJJU
we have a 3 shines in our 9 frnds and u will find atleast 3 shines for a street in our city so u can understand its sales here...

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Family Guy was confused between Flame & Gladiator, good thing Flame's not in your list :D, he settled for Gladiator SS.

ask him if you want details on it.

Pathik

Google Bot
If it's fuel economy that you need, get a Discover. If you need looks and style,get the Gladiator. Try to avoid the Shine.. Rather pay few k more and get the Unicorn.

OP
manas

manas

@ Pathik - I think Unicorn will be out of my range. I am willing to spend max 51-52K.

Any idea what is the on-road price of Gladiator SS / RS ?

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
what the hell is this thread doing in Fight Club *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13a.gif

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2028/2405822638_ba65a1cf8b.jpg

I think some mod moved it here.... *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/49.gif

and btw, i noticed this thread in chit chat before

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom