buying a budget laptop

coolguyind

Broken In
Hi guys...

I am planning to buy Toshiba C850 series with Intel Pentium Dual core B960 processor. I am planning to upgrade its RAM from 2GB to 4GB...rest things same. What is your suggestions...as I am not going to do any hardcore gaming or video editing or Photoshop kind of work...I have a limited budget of under Rs 25K...and in that too the minimum possible..with decent working...as i am a normal user with internet surfing...video streaming...skype..facebook...so should I go for it...or any better suggestions...?....thanks...

OP
C

coolguyind

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)

Less than Rs 25K

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:Any
b. Dislike: preferably NO HCL

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?

Regular... Surfing..video chatting....Streaming videos...Reading...MS WORD..MsExcel....listening songs...and sometimes casual online gamilng BUT NOT HARDCORE games..

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?

Anything equal to or above regular i.e. 1366x768

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)

Shortlisted Toshiba C850 series with Intel Pentium Dual Core B960 processor with 2GB RAM which I will upgrade to 4 GB at the time of purchase...getting it for RS 21K....NonOS ( which I will arrange myself..otherwise prices will jack up another 3K-4K..)

Is it worthy purchase..or you can suggest better...keep in mind Price, budget and form factor in mind guys..thanks

Top Bottom