buyin phone on ebay

dipsy

Right off the assembly line
hey all

Instead of waitin fr a relative to come frm US with a phone for me, i thought of buyin one on ebay.
Except i dont koe how reliable it is to but electronics online.
Plus what is the deal for unlockin the phones here, and does the warrenty for the new sets apply here too?

I am literally clueless about the whole procedure, would appretiate any adivise i can get on it

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Which phone do you want to specifically want to buy? Letsbuy.com gives discounts with code.

so please post what phone you wanna buy :)

sharang_3

Journeyman
hey all

Instead of waitin fr a relative to come frm US with a phone for me, i thought of buyin one on ebay.
Except i dont koe how reliable it is to but electronics online.
Plus what is the deal for unlockin the phones here, and does the warrenty for the new sets apply here too?

I am literally clueless about the whole procedure, would appretiate any adivise i can get on it
ebay is safe as long as you buy from trusted sellers..always look at the feedback of the seller...prefer sellers with more than 200 feedbacks and positive score>98% and pay using paisa pay only(debit cards accepted) as your payment gets cleared after u recieve the item and confirm it..also i find products are cheaper on ebay compared to other sites and there are plenty of coupons to apply(5% is what you may get)..dont worry its completely safe..ive purchased many high end products on ebay never had an issue...

samudragupta

Youngling
yes same as above...i have purchased many electronics from ebay without any issues. You need to specify the handset make you want to buy... unlocked phones are not covered under warranty however, new handsets have the normal retail warranty

OP
D

dipsy

Right off the assembly line
thanks all the the advice...but i bought samsung galaxy pop frm a near by store only as i didnt want to wait fr it to be delivered n all.

Will try shoppin on ebay definately though

Top Bottom