Buy new cabinet within 3.5 k

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
It is launched yesturday. So wait for some time to reach that in india. You will not be dissappointed. But check its dimensions on corsair website. That seems too big. But in a forum , one of their guys told that it is actually smaller than 300R. Not sure.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
if the specs on the official website is correct then and priced around ~3k here this will be a kick ass cabinet.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
But their guys illustrated that 200R is smaller than 300R. So the dimensions should be incorrect(atleast the width).

OP
debarshi

debarshi

Otaku
But appearance wise............its a liitle drab and unattractive............But then again its my personal opinion........... What do you guys think........ Between 200R and say CM 431 Elite Plus, and NZXT Beta Evo....... if we compare regardless of brand

Its a good thing I waited though................ Any signs of prices falling or newer models from CM????

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
So,how we gonna install fan at front ?
And how we gonna clean front panel ?
Air always suck into the case from front so that area and front fans need to clean.

OP
debarshi

debarshi

Otaku
You probably cant clean the front because no air filters to take out, and no mesh either, but from the inside you perhaps can clean the side vents after opening the two side panels

OP
debarshi

debarshi

Otaku
Amidst confusion, I increased my budget to 4.5k and am currently looking at NZXT Lexa S (Uff, with all those fans and transparent side window) and the Corsair 300R.................. Any other suggestions????

I am a particular fan of transparent sides, and unfortunately no cabinet modders around...........

OP
debarshi

debarshi

Otaku
I totally overlooked that one............ Thanks topgear
But as always, out of stock in flipkart
Mdcomputers have them but dont you think its a li'l overpriced?

rajan1311

Padawan
I totally overlooked that one............ Thanks topgear
But as always, out of stock in flipkart
Mdcomputers have them but dont you think its a li'l overpriced?

lemme know if ur interested...i just purchased the bitfenix prodigy, so i know the distri...his forum ID is phoenix...contact him.
Also, i have the bitfenix outlaw, very good cabinet..

OP
debarshi

debarshi

Otaku
Yep sure thanks rajan.............. And yes I am considering the NZXT Lexa S very much
If I spend that much, I will be going for window editions...........
What does the Prodigy and Outlaw cost??

OP
debarshi

debarshi

Otaku
It has always been a problem.............. :cry:

lemme know if ur interested...i just purchased the bitfenix prodigy, so i know the distri...his forum ID is phoenix...contact him.
Also, i have the bitfenix outlaw, very good cabinet..

How is Outlaw according to you, Rajan? A user review would be very helpful...............................

Top Bottom