Buy new cabinet within 3.5 k

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I don't think any other shop even stock NZXT cabinets except MD .. so if you need one locally you need it to get it from there.

OP
debarshi

debarshi

Otaku
Thanks

PrimeABGB will take at least Rs 600 for shipping, that bumps up the price of NZXT Beta Evo to Rs 3400........... Not worth it
MD Computers doesn't have the NZXT Beta Evo right now, ............willl take time
Flipkart doesnt have any Antec Products, all are out of stock :rolleyes: :wah: :hissyfit: :banghead:

:meditate: Any other suggestions????

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
You have already got other suggestions. :p
NZXT Source 210
NZXT Gamma
CM Elite 430
etc etc.
P.S. haev you looked into Corsair 300R?

Last edited:

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Thanks

PrimeABGB will take at least Rs 600 for shipping, that bumps up the price of NZXT Beta Evo to Rs 3400........... Not worth it
MD Computers doesn't have the NZXT Beta Evo right now, ............willl take time
Flipkart doesnt have any Antec Products, all are out of stock :rolleyes: :wah: :hissyfit: :banghead:

:meditate: Any other suggestions????

Gamma is not a bad choice after the Evo.

OP
debarshi

debarshi

Otaku
Yeah, but source 210 is li'l bettr, and i was repeatedly asked not to consider elite 430 bcoz of its horrible cable management features. Do any of you guys have a fix, coz i really like that cabinet.....

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Yeah, but source 210 is li'l bettr, and i was repeatedly asked not to consider elite 430 bcoz of its horrible cable management features. Do any of you guys have a fix, coz i really like that cabinet.....

If you really want the cable management, it is achievable in Elite 430. Not a straightforward work, but not impossible.
I think I need to the interior pic of Elite 430 of mine to make you more confident. :p
Wait..

Last edited:

Darth Vader

In the zone

I was looking for a good cabinet @3.5k....and found nothing.

You can buy NZXT source Elite 210 for 2.6k by lowering ur Budget & Expectations
OR
Increase ur budget and go for
Corsair 300R (4k)
Cooler Master HAF 912 Combat (4.4k)
Corsair 400R (5k)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Look at the cable Management:

*imageshack.us/a/img441/7406/210620120381.jpg

Not that bad as you thought, eh? ;)

The Incinerator

Human Spambot

If I were you I would have gone ahead paid a few bucks extra and got myself the Corsair 300R.....USB 3.0 support, very good cable routing, toolless drive installation,Laterally oriented drive ,solid air cooling with side fans and dust filters for the front and bottom intakes,can hold big video cards etc etc.

OP
debarshi

debarshi

Otaku
Thats a good advice, but as for Corsair 300R, the extra is around 2k..... :( And it doesnt even have USB3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter.... But still its really a gr8 cabby.

And d6bmg, thanks, you just showed me what I needed to see for myself, not even Google Images could do that. Thanks for upping my confidence in Elite 430.

Darth Vader

In the zone
Thats a good advice, but as for Corsair 300R, the extra is around 2k..... :( And it doesnt even have USB3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter.... But still its really a gr8 cabby.

And d6bmg, thanks, you just showed me what I needed to see for myself, not even Google Images could do that. Thanks for upping my confidence in Elite 430.
You budget is 3.5k and Corsair 300R is selling for 4k.....so it's only Rs500 extra.

OP
debarshi

debarshi

Otaku
By the d6bmg, where did you get those pretty badges? CX430 doesnt come with badges AFAIK...........................???

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
I forgot the origin of those batches. May be they came with other PSUs.

Bitfenix is available with md. U can contact them about it.

Yes. MD still have some bitfenix chassis left in their shop, last time I visited there ~1 week ago.

Top Bottom