Buy my product "Mobile Tracking System" , Just Rs. 350

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
Guys i was a symbian software engineer for nokia series 60 mobiles, our newly developed product "MOBILE TRACKING SYSTEM (MTS) ", is just for Rs.350, i will provide you with a CD pack which we can install directly in to the mobile, if interested contact me here

Wh!Zk!D

Broken In
Please describe the program in detail so that people may have a look at the pros and cons. And does your app support the latest Symbian S60 Third Edition?

azzu

AJJU
Nice to see sum Digit Guys In producing s60 Apps (but not nice to see then Selling :( )
Between give a Detailed review sum screen shots and moore so we can Have a look

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^I would be interested to know whether this can overcome the "full format" limitation of such softwares!!

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
BTW ..wrong section.
@Batistabomb you must post in bazaar section.........u are old members..and know these things

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
guys iam moving this thread in to bazaar, so verify all product specifications there, one important thing please don't contact any of our clients especially with universal chat world about our products, if you had any doubts please kindly ask me here only at bazaar section, also dont install this through online , i will provide you the software

Mods / admin please accept this under bazaar section, some of the guys are interested in this MTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom