Buy iPod or Creative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
iPod has a much better feel to it. If you can afford it, go for the iPod. It has class and status. the creative is just another mp3 player. God I love those things...

--------------
*www.rollaword.com/firefoxsig.jpg

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
@goobimama: its form vs function...if u want looks, then iPod is the clear winner...but if u want VFM and features, the either the Creative Zen series or the iRiver series r good options....

OP
A

adorablesrini

Broken In
me agree with Nemesis thats y thought of takin Creative as i wud like to hav FM n other options. Just class n Style wont do much good!!

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Getting the iPod doesnt really make all that much of a sense, especially considering how the iTunes store isnt really available here even. I vote for the Creative Zen. I have a MuVo and I can vouch for the ruggedness and quality of the Creative products.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
enoonmai said:
Getting the iPod doesnt really make all that much of a sense, especially considering how the iTunes store isnt really available here even. I vote for the Creative Zen. I have a MuVo and I can vouch for the ruggedness and quality of the Creative products.

u dont need iTunes 2 listen 2 music... :lol:

how many ppl do u think would actually buy music of iTunes 2 use in their iPods???

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I was talking about the iTunes store since some of the music that I am searching for cannot be found on any P2P network and I was able to find/sample the songs at the iTunes store but was unable to actually go ahead and buy it. I use iTunes otherwise to manage my 4.3 day music collection. But seriously, its not really that hard to fork out 99¢ for a song that you cant find anywhere else, is it? It sure beats buying the entire album on CD for a couple of songs and then ripping them to MP3.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Oh yes, tried every single other service I could find, all the way from AllofMP3 to MSN Music, iTunes was the only one that carried the songs, but a crying shame that I couldn't actually buy the track. I finally tracked ONE track down out of 12 on the LimeWire network, and some poor guy/girl with a modem connection was kind enough to wait while it uploaded at 1kbps. :D

Just the tread I was looking for!!!

I have gone thru all the posts here and it is quite tuff to make my decision
without knowing the prices and that too in INR.Is there any website that
mentiones the Prices of these players?

Also i saw the iRiver Website and they sure ar cool players.But they don't
have Indian arm,only China & Japan.So don't think they can be bought in
India :?:

:idea: I play mostly Mp3 songs and my Budget's arnd 8k.(Actually its 12k
for Mp3+Cellphone) so can any1 suggest some killer combos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom