Buy iPod or Creative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adorablesrini

Broken In
hey guy i want to buy portable MP3 player but cant decide between iPod n Creative Nomad!! Budget is 250$ Shud i buy it from US or INDIA??PLz recommend something!!

G

gxsaurav

go for the one which is cheap, if iPod is cheap then go for iPod mini, that is all U will ever need, the bugger iPods are useless

However, I will say go for Samsung or Creative Portable media centers

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
dude...buy the creative zen mini...4get the nomad...the zen mini gives u 5GB space, FM radio and rechargeable, removable battery....features-wise, beats the iPod mini hands down....it retails 4 abt $250....

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Nemesis said:
dude...buy the creative zen mini...4get the nomad...the zen mini gives u 5GB space, FM radio and rechargeable, removable battery....features-wise, beats the iPod mini hands down....it retails 4 abt $250....

I'll second that .............. :D

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
Nemesis said:
creative it is, definate value for money

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
u will have 2 figure in customs if ya buy it frm the US or get a friend 2 bring it down.....it should b cheaper in the US....

chetansota

Broken In
adorablesrini said:
hey guy i want to buy portable MP3 player but cant decide between iPod n Creative Nomad!! Budget is 250$ Shud i buy it from US or INDIA??PLz recommend something!!

Hi
Creative Nomad Rocks mad , go for it . Got 20 Gb of space and can store about 3000 mp3s also if you buy from US then might be able to get it for 200$.
Enjoy

mamba

In the zone
CREATIVE all the way !!!!!!!
comparin i pod mini n creative muvo2 (nomad) , muvo comes out trumps (acc to CHIP ) . itz got a fm , got 5 gb (compared to 4 gb of the mini ) , got a remote control , got a REPLACABLE battery ( all the ipodz r a pain in the *** when it comes 2 that ) ........ n the list goes a little further
or u could go in 4 a 20 gb crative zen touch , price aint more than 2k (indian rupee)

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
or u could go in 4 a 20 gb crative zen touch , price aint more than 2k (indian rupee)

dude....2k 4 creative zen touch 20gigs????? hey every1...lets get a creative 20 gig player 4 just 2k!!!!

mamba

In the zone
yo DUDE .......... vot i meant was 2k more than the muvo ......... u didnt think it went for 2k did u ?? hahahaha :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
......... n have done no research on the prices , just picked them up frm digit , dec issue
n if ever again u think of such things , LET ME NO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
u said price aint more than 2k...now what am i supposed 2 think, huh??? if u wanted 2 say that the price diff is not more than 2k then u should have clearly mentioned that...no point in misleading forum users who read the thread....

TheGuru

Broken In
iRiver H320 all the way! This is the one if you are looking for some solid features. Check this out:
*www.iriveramerica.com/prod/hd/h320.aspx

300$ US.

The main thing that sucks in an iPod is that it is not really plug-n-play - you need to install drivers to access it. No FM, no WMA, limited battery backup and blah blah blah. Creative players also don't support plug n play [ last I checked - maybe the newer ipods and creative players do? ] Look at what featured you valus the most and decide. I own an iRiver H120 and trust me - it rocks!

mamba

In the zone
Nemesis said:
u said price aint more than 2k...now what am i supposed 2 think, huh??? if u wanted 2 say that the price diff is not more than 2k then u should have clearly mentioned that...no point in misleading forum users who read the thread....
thnx 4 bringing this 2 my notice
nobody sane would believe some1 , if the guy was 2 say that a 5GB player costs 19.5 n a 20 GB 1 costs 2K (both frm the same company):!: :!: :!: :!:
votever u thoght , lets end the discussion here n not waste each otherz time

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
ok ill end the discussion...its not a question of sanity or anything....all i wanted 2 say is b careful next time when posting prices....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom