Buy Dragon Age 2 and Get Mass Effect 2 for Free.

varunb

Working in an IT company
EA downloader is buggy, thanks for the alternative @varunb

Can I uninstall this POS downloader ?

If you have the actual key & not some redeem code, then yes you can ditch it but you may need to purchase any other game in the future so then you will need it. So keep it but don't use it. Your game will need that actual key only.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
regarding the EA download manager, only crysis 2 seems to be problematic. I also downloaded the ISO from torrents. but shift 2 and other games downloaded fine in EA DM.

btw don't forget to install the latest version from EA website, EADM does not update itself automatically.

_

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Back home, installing DA 2. Never gonna install from EA download manager, halfway it went corrupt.

wtf is wrong with your website now, bioware ?

Okay, here are the steps for this offer:

*Remember to create account in EA with the same email id which you will use in bioware website. Or better create account in EA store and then use same Username and Password to login to bioware website.

1. Go to the ME 2 offer page
Buy Dragon Age 2

2. Register Dragon Age 2 in your bioware website profile.

3. Download the game using EA download manager (not recommended as I lost all data midway), better get iso from other sources.

4. Install the game. Use the Dragon Age(TM) II key provided in your email.

5. Start the game, go to Downloadable Content (be sure to login in game before)

6. Click on Available Content, it will open up the link in your web browser.

7. Click on buy "The Black Emporium"
*farm6.static.flickr.com/5148/5601856429_9c760e3f16_b.jpg

8. Click on Redeem Promo Code button
*farm6.static.flickr.com/5149/5601856945_5ab6ebc1fe_b.jpg

9. Enter the Promo Code,
Use the Dragon Age II online pass for this, look into you email
*farm6.static.flickr.com/5024/5601858501_a96b90bd10_b.jpg

10. done
*farm6.static.flickr.com/5309/5601858281_07e6267a93_b.jpg

11. Now you will be shown the download key for ME 2.
*farm6.static.flickr.com/5024/5602465056_da82cd585a_b.jpg

12. Use the EA download manager to download using the download key or better get the iso from other sources.

*farm6.static.flickr.com/5228/5600948005_1cc9dec133_b.jpg

regarding the EA download manager, only crysis 2 seems to be problematic. I also downloaded the ISO from torrents. but shift 2 and other games downloaded fine in EA DM.

btw don't forget to install the latest version from EA website, EADM does not update itself automatically.

_

It's not as convenient as torrent. The problem is that it said invalid cache directory on next start and I lost all data halfway. There are many other bugs.

varunb

Working in an IT company
LOL just bcos he said that the EA download manager has problem with Crysis 2 doesn't means your ME2 download will go smoothly. Check EA download manager forums & you will see what I am talking about. Don't hesitate. You have the key so just fire up your torrent.

Top Bottom