Business simulation games

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I hardly find anyone talking or getting excited about business simulation games. Is there anyone like me who love the games like -

Partician series (latest is partician 4)
Tropica 4
Anno 2070 (more of city building)
Rice of venice (latest game that i got my hands onto)

Is there any other games of this genre that i have missed on??

tubelight

Broken In
Football Manager series (sports+business)
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Transport Tycoon
Airline Tycoon
Zoo Tycoon
Prison Architect - upcoming game

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Football Manager is a great game. Perhaps the only football game worth buying each year.

cyborg47

Technomancer
How's the learning curve? I've been playing sim city 4 since two days, its freaking difficult to keep the income balanced, but I'm enjoying it.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
How's the learning curve? I've been playing sim city 4 since two days, its freaking difficult to keep the income balanced, but I'm enjoying it.
Learning curve for Football Manager?

Can be steep if you don't have idea about how clubs are run, tactics, style of football in different countries et cetera. It's a great great game.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Learning curve for Football Manager?

Can be steep if you don't have idea about how clubs are run, tactics, style of football in different countries et cetera. It's a great great game.

Only for football lovers. It isn't a general consensus.

DVJex

In the zone
I hardly find anyone talking or getting excited about business simulation games. Is there anyone like me who love the games like -

Partician series (latest is partician 4)
Tropica 4
Anno 2070 (more of city building)
Rice of venice (latest game that i got my hands onto)

Is there any other games of this genre that i have missed on??
Ah Tropico , not really a business sim, but still a really good game. 3 & 4 were very similar though.
Havent tried the other ones.

No, I meant business sims games in general.
Really depends on the game, but it's generally not steep at all. More like easy to learn, hard to master. And it's mostly about starting slow unless you're cheating :D .

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Only for football lovers. It isn't a general consensus.
It is a general consensus. :mrgreen:

As I speak:

Football Manager 2014, 2013 and 2012 combined > Call of Duty: MW2, MW3 and Black Ops II multiplayer combined.

*i.imgur.com/ZybYa3t.png

Top Bottom