burn in doubts

max8824

Broken In
hello ,
i purchased soundmagic E10 yesterday.
i was wondering about the burn in period.
1. how much burn in time should i give these per day .. can i give them 9-10 hours per day to burn ??
2.can i listen to the new earphones stright away for longer periods..like 8-9 hours a day??
3. for how many hours can i play them at a stretch before giving them a break ..

actually i have been looking for E10 for quite some time.n luckily landed onto these while looking for a hard disk . and as these are sparse species m pretty carefull with thwm.
rhnx

OP
M

max8824

Broken In
i believe so ..i had sen cx 180 erlier ..the bass n overall sound transformed drastically after some 50-60hrs of playback .

ratul

█████████████████
you don't need special timings to burnin them, just listen to it normally as you would have..
i too used to listen to them like for 6-7hrs daily when i got them, bass became more airy and soundstage felt a little more wider after 1-2weeks, just don't blast them with full volume... :p

OP
M

max8824

Broken In
you don't need special timings to burnin them, just listen to it normally as you would have..
i too used to listen to them like for 6-7hrs daily when i got them, bass became more airy and soundstage felt a little more wider after 1-2weeks, just don't blast them with full volume... :p

so i should keep low volume??50% is k??
also i have 1 more doubt..i tried all the eartips.. n the ones which fitted my ear have a comparatively smaller audio gap or hole..if u can get me..:(
i was wondering if that gap matters or not..??

Top Bottom