Bulk(Mass) Mailing System???

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hello friends!

We have recently opened a company in which we will require to send in same emails of hundreds of out clients. What basically I need is a software in which I can just add in the names or email address of my clients and the software should automatically check weather the same email address is already present in the database. If present, it shouldn't add it again. Thereafter, when ever I need to send the mails, it should present me with the complete list of all email addresses which I just need to copy and paste to the address bar in Outlook Express. If a filtering option is available, it would be even better.

Now, is there any such software available. I am sure there are as all these big companies do such kind of work. Please guide me as to how can this be achieved.

This wont be used for spamming.

Thank you.

puja399

In the zone
go4saket said:
This wont be used for spamming.
Hahaha
I read somewhere,
"If something looks like spamming and smells like spamming, then it must be spamming." (I just replaced 'bullsh1t' with 'spamming', thats all!! :D:D )
So, I guess all u need is a good spamming tool ( like gammadyne mailer).

OP
go4saket

go4saket

I need it not for spamming but to send the newsletter that out company created for it's client... I am sure you wont call newsletter to be spam, else there wouldn't be any company left who is not a spammer, and if that is the case, I would love to be one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom