building cpu for 45k

adityabhoi007

Right off the assembly line
i am building only cpu for 45k. i need help because i dont know anything about hardware. i want my cpu a performance oriented because i mainly use it for playing high quality games such as assasin creed-brotherhood,crysis 1 and 2,stalker etc.i want to play the games like theese at good fps in medium graphical parameters.seking for help...........

1. What is the purpose of the computer? (Note: If you are planning to say multimedia, you will have to be more specific as all types of systems are capable of doing that)

A:for performance gaming.

2. Are you open to alternate ideas/products giving similar better performance but offering more VFM/ sellers? If not- why?

A: no. i am only open for theese brands- nvidia,intel, amd,gigabyte,msi,asus,ati.
3. What is your MAX budget?

A:45000

4. Planning to overclock?

A:maybe

5. Which OS are you planning to use?

A:windows 7

6. How much hard drive space is needed?

A:500gb

7. What resolution will the screen run at & whats the size of the screen you want?

A:i dont want a monitor but i want to run games at high parameters atleast at 1200*800 resolution.

8. How would you rate your hardware knowledge from the count of 1-10? (1 being the lowest, 5 being you are somewhat in sync with the current performers and 10 being the highest)

A:4

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?

A:its first time

10. When are you planning to buy the system?

A:in jan or starting of february

11. Are you one of the types looking out for "future proof" configurations?

A:yes .

12. Are there going to be any components that you don't want to include in this new rig? If yes, do mention.

A:mouse, monitor, keyboard, speaker, sound card, ups.

13. Which city do you live in and are you open to buying from shops from other city/states?

A:mumbai. no.

14. Mention any other points if deemed necessary
A:no nothing.

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
4 months left & processors based on Intel Sandy Bridge architecture will be flooding the market. not to forget Nvidia 5series mainstream cards as well as AMD 6-series mainstream cards will be released.

bump the thread by March end. no use deciding a config now if you don't want to buy in a months time.

OP
A

adityabhoi007

thank you friends for your help. but i cant figure out what is what.i dont know what is g.skill , dell st2220l. so tell me in simple language and with prices

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Dude take a chill..
You are reading the signatures..it shows what products the member is using and not his suggestion..
April is too far away to think of a config now..
Replacements of the current batch of products will be available then..

Don't refer to ur comp as 'him'..its spooky and sci-fi..

In the meantime I would suggest u to read blogs and forums , like thinkdigit, related to computers and technology..as that would really be enlightning and u will be more aware of these things..

OP
A

adityabhoi007

thank you keviv but you didnt read my main thread , it says no monitor,mouse,keyboard,speaker,sound card and ups.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gskill is a RAM manufacturer.

Dell ST2220L is a monitor.

As you will buy the machine in April, better ask us at that time only. There will be a lot of new launches in January, so no point in suggesting at the moment.

Top Bottom