Build a pc or buy a pre-built one

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Now that ps5 seems to be up.
I'm still looking for one particular peripheral I'm still looking irrespective of what I buy.
Need a monitor to game on and also to connect my Mac also.
Around 25k for somewhere around 27 inch I suppose I can grab which can push the ps5 decent pixels at faster response time.
@omega44-xt @whitestar_999 @aby geek @SaiyanGoku

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
*www.amazon.in/dp/B0788GQM7C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_FPY13CJ7NTABD92FWPMW
This is a larger screen size around your budget though it is low refresh rate.

What refresh rate you want and how do you prefer connecting the monitor to the mac, via hdmi or via thunderbolt?
Also tell us which mac model are you using exactly.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
*www.amazon.in/dp/B0788GQM7C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_FPY13CJ7NTABD92FWPMW
This is a larger screen size around your budget though it is low refresh rate.

What refresh rate you want and how do you prefer connecting the monitor to the mac, via hdmi or via thunderbolt?
Also tell us which mac model are you using exactly.
Got m1 mac and I'm looking for higher refresh rate with lower response time since I'll predominantly playing warzone mostly and meanwhile AC as well so both refresh rate as well as 1440p seems in my budget

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Around 25k for somewhere around 27 inch I suppose I can grab which can push the ps5 decent pixels at faster response time.
Wait for others to reply but currently sbi card 10% off offer upto 1.5k is going on at flipkart while hdfc credit card 10% off offer upto 1k going on at amazon till tomorrow end.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
*mdcomputers.in/gigabyte-27-inch-adaptive-sync-g27q.html
Take a look at this and this
*mdcomputers.in/gigabyte-aorus-27-inch-amd-freesync-rgb-curved-gaming-cv27f.html

Mostly the 4k in your budget have 60hz or 75hz. 144hz is available with 2k and fhd monitors have 165hz.
Ps5 does not support 144hz and 4k monitors are advised to be run at max 120hz dor smooth experience.

Now that ps5 seems to be up.
I'm still looking for one particular peripheral I'm still looking irrespective of what I buy.
@omega44-xt @whitestar_999 @aby geek @SaiyanGoku
PS5 doesn't support 1440p, it will run at 1080p or 4K. Also PS5 lacks a headphone jack to connect speakers directly to it, a friend had this issue when he wanted to use his PS5 with LG 32GK650F. He ended up buying a TV now though.

IMO look for 1080p 144Hz or 4K 60Hz monitor with freesync & speakers. Still, I can't guarantee a good exp as Sony is adamant about catering to TV users.

Edit: I know PS controller has a 3.5mm jack, good for headphones, not speakers

TheSloth

The Slowest One
2 fans doesn't make much difference when there is only 1 heatsink tower. In that setup, having 1 fan on the heatsink at the front for intake is enough since rear case fan will pull the air through the heat sink.
2 fans are good when there are two heatsink towers like in Dark Rock Pro and NH-D15.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
PS5 doesn't support 1440p, it will run at 1080p or 4K. Also PS5 lacks a headphone jack to connect speakers directly to it, a friend had this issue when he wanted to use his PS5 with LG 32GK650F. He ended up buying a TV now though.

IMO look for 1080p 144Hz or 4K 60Hz monitor with freesync & speakers. Still, I can't guarantee a good exp as Sony is adamant about catering to TV users.

Edit: I know PS controller has a 3.5mm jack, good for headphones, not speakers
I don't i can squeeze in a TV in the 25k budget plus if it can game at higher reftresh rate I don't think 1080p would be that bad on a 27 inch screen due to pixelation but 1440p will provide a crisper quality even though I might end up gaming at 1080p only.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
For tv check these out. 4k tvs are starting around your budget and within 30k you could get a decent sized one.
*dl.flipkart.com/dl/motorola-zx-109...?pid=TVSFFVFV6DPFPFR6&cmpid=product.share.pHw

Heres a list
*techunfolded.com/4k-tv-under-30000/

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
For tv check these out. 4k tvs are starting around your budget and within 30k you could get a decent sized one.
*dl.flipkart.com/dl/motorola-zx-109...?pid=TVSFFVFV6DPFPFR6&cmpid=product.share.pHw

Heres a list
*techunfolded.com/4k-tv-under-30000/
Performance would be really choppy on this I'm presuming. Besides I'll be getting a proper 4k TV next year for ps5. Budget is kinda stretched for that right now so it will be a phased purchase.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
*prepaidgamercard.com/product/playstation-5-console-ps5/
They were supposed to open pre order today and deliver around 22nd.
They have a whatsapp icon the homepage get in touch with them and get the details whether the link above is a old page or has gone out of stock today itself.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
*gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news/ps5-in...kart-reliance-sony-center-vijay-sales-2443229

Update the restock lasted only 5 mins lol.

khalil1210

In the zone
*prepaidgamercard.com/product/playstation-5-console-ps5/
They were supposed to open pre order today and deliver around 22nd.
They have a whatsapp icon the homepage get in touch with them and get the details whether the link above is a old page or has gone out of stock today itself.
Avoid buying from Prepaid Gamer. They have a bad reputation in indian gaming sub reddit. They supposedly made the site down today at 12:00 PM and were selling ps5 + games at 89k as bundle instead of ps5 alone

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Avoid buying from Prepaid Gamer. They have a bad reputation in indian gaming sub reddit. They supposedly made the site down today at 12:00 PM and were selling ps5 + games at 89k as bundle instead of ps5 alone

Oh I didn't know they were a shady website. Since techradar article exclusively mentioned them to have restock today I assumed they were trustworthy.

They are the only one's to have xbox in stock as well.
*prepaidgamercard.com/product/xbox-...Kc5OMcKxuyHw6aXQW0uBbugaKlhKSl9BoCxlwQAvD_BwE

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Most stocks are obviously going to developed countries.
That's true. Waiting on x box now to see if they are also planning for something similar or not. I added the ps5 more than 10 times in my cart and everytime it was you're in a que and by 2 pm it got OOS.

Top Bottom