Build a pc or buy a pre-built one

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
*dl.flipkart.com/dl/mi-4x-108-cm-43...d?pid=TVSGFH5PQRTFRTVG&cmpid=product.share.pp

*www.tatacliq.com/toshiba-108-cm-43..._5cUixAi1s4N7yO_cLFJN9-NkDhBAUf0aAthZEALw_wcB

*mobile.mi.com/in/redmi-smart-tv?gi...PKF3YvD4E8NfJD1dak0QWXYaArLuEALw_wcB#overview

*www.tatacliq.com/lg-108-cm-43-inch...DQI8sCkPGjKhWLuLVy83p7pPGXRg4w1UaAsMDEALw_wcB

Lg tv has airplay so you could connect your macbook as well.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Saw its specs, it has ALLM. Might be worth considering or it might just be a marketing stuff that doesn't do much. No idea as big reviewers don't review these TVs.

Get it with an extended warranty. BTW Xbox Series X supports 1440p output unlike PS5, so 1440p 144Hz monitor isn't a bad decision if you intend to play some competitive games. For no competitive games, 4K TV is better.

Anyways congrats on nabbing a Series X.
Thanks brother.

The sole reason for me to consider it was that 2.1 but yeah since I'll be paying a lot of warzone I think considering a monitor won't be such a bad idea after all.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Congratulations!
Here is a list of TVs. Looks like you should check out tcl and hisense too.
*in.pcmag.com/hdtv/116769/the-best-tvs-for-gaming
Thanks brother.
My experience with Hisense hasn't been the best.
Service was pretty much pathetic.

What do you think about the four above? Are they worth their price?
Mi TVs have been low on brightness, the Redmi TV X has Dolby vision support, so I'm expecting close to 350nits of brightness. I think the Toshiba TV has some good reviews except for its OS. But there are options from Nokia, Moto or even Redmi that seem to be a better package. A Firestick 4K costs 3.5k on sale, which would be required to solve the OS issue of Toshiba.

Budget LG & Samsung TVs are inferior to Chinese TVs.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Mi TVs have been low on brightness, the Redmi TV X has Dolby vision support, so I'm expecting close to 350nits of brightness. I think the Toshiba TV has some good reviews except for its OS. But there are options from Nokia, Moto or even Redmi that seem to be a better package. A Firestick 4K costs 3.5k on sale, which would be required to solve the OS issue of Toshiba.

Budget LG & Samsung TVs are inferior to Chinese TVs.
Let's see what is available in monitors only. TV requires some additional budget which I'm lacking right now.

*www.amazon.in/LG-Ultragear-Gaming-Monitor-Freesync/dp/B07FLGR2PN?th=1&psc=1 this seems like within budget

or any other 1440p with 144hz monitor as per suggestions by you guys ?

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Look at these and read proper reviews. The benq one is looking great if you are comfortable shelling out 34k for it go for it.

*www.amazon.in/dp/B07TZNPHCG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_QA3ZG85XNCMDX7JFYNKP

*www.amazon.in/dp/B07WF726S9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_MTDFKMCFH0FZ7CJ2GBZC

*www.amazon.in/dp/B07SHPJJZR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_JC2ESK0JVVN40M1JKR3W?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

*www.amazon.in/dp/B07X8HBHJP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_MY9ZJJ7B97H8K6NGXAWV?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Look at these and read proper reviews. The benq one is looking great if you are comfortable shelling out 34k for it go for it.

*www.amazon.in/dp/B07TZNPHCG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_QA3ZG85XNCMDX7JFYNKP

*www.amazon.in/dp/B07WF726S9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_MTDFKMCFH0FZ7CJ2GBZC

*www.amazon.in/dp/B07SHPJJZR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_JC2ESK0JVVN40M1JKR3W?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

*www.amazon.in/dp/B07X8HBHJP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_MY9ZJJ7B97H8K6NGXAWV?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Can't spare anything around 34k right now.
Capping is around 25k plus 3k at max if the product demands so.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
In that case compare both the LG 32 you posted and the view sonic 32 in my post. Whichever gives you more value and satisfaction go with that.
You can ask on reddit r/IndianGaming for user feedback if anyone has used them.
Check which brands service centre is closer to you.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
So purchased 39 months xbox pass for 7.8k approx. Seems like a sweet deal for 220 bucks a month

Let's see what is available in monitors only. TV requires some additional budget which I'm lacking right now.

*www.amazon.in/LG-Ultragear-Gaming-Monitor-Freesync/dp/B07FLGR2PN?th=1&psc=1 this seems like within budget

or any other 1440p with 144hz monitor as per suggestions by you guys ?
Acer XV272U is another one. The LG one has the best VA panel under 25k, just a bit big at 32" but a good monitor indeed. I'd avoid Viewsonic or even Samsung Odyssey G5. For 30k, there's Gigabyte G27Q or M27Q at 35k.

Look into the speaker situation, like how you will connect speakers to Xbox SX. HDMI audio extractor is one way. Not sure if USB sound cards work. That LG monitor has a 3.5mm jack but audio output isn't great. A friend of mine has that monitor + PS5, we looked for some options to connect ext. speakers (controller's jack works but is a good solution for headphones only) & in the end he bought a TV.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Acer XV272U is another one. The LG one has the best VA panel under 25k, just a bit big at 32" but a good monitor indeed. I'd avoid Viewsonic or even Samsung Odyssey G5. For 30k, there's Gigabyte G27Q or M27Q at 35k.

Look into the speaker situation, like how you will connect speakers to Xbox SX. HDMI audio extractor is one way. Not sure if USB sound cards work. That LG monitor has a 3.5mm jack but audio output isn't great. A friend of mine has that monitor + PS5, we looked for some options to connect ext. speakers (controller's jack works but is a good solution for headphones only) & in the end he bought a TV.
It is because of that 32inch I"m more inclined towards it.
At least some real estate but at the same time thinking if grabbing a 4k monitor at 60hz might be a bad idea.

For speakers I got JBL Flip 5 which would be enough to fill the room and will purchase xbox headset once available in India.

It is because of that 32inch I"m more inclined towards it.
At least some real estate but at the same time thinking if grabbing a 4k monitor at 60hz might be a bad idea.

For speakers I got JBL Flip 5 which would be enough to fill the room and will purchase xbox headset once available in India.
BT speakers might easy to integrate. Think about pros & cons of TV vs monitor & take a decision.

quicky008

Technomancer
if i am using a 1440p monitor,and choose to run my games at 1080p,then will the images look blurry or washed out as they are running at a lower resolution?

Top Bottom