Bug in SE w800i

Status
Not open for further replies.

raksrules

Youngling
There seems to be a bug in SE w800i. Whenever i send a message to more than 1 people at a time and when i look into the message details in the sent folder for that message, i can see the names of all the people i have sent the message to. But after some time (say a day or two) only the first person's name appears as if i had sent the message only to him.

OP
raksrules

raksrules

Youngling
just check whether all recipients have received your mail or not .

Yes all the applicants have received the sms but when we message to more than one person at a time there delivery report does not come. But i am 100% sure that message went to each and everyone.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
But I do get delivery report for all recipients in my W710i. They don't come one by one but when all the recipients get the message the phone shows the list of names whom i've sent the message followed by whether they recieved the message or not.

rak007. It must be a bug, cause in my phone you can see all the names to whom i've sent the message. Btw in your phone just open the message which you've sent to multiple recipients and press Options>View status. It'll show the list of names to whom you've sent the message.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
But I do get delivery report for all recipients in my W710i. They don't come one by one but when all the recipients get the message the phone shows the list of names whom i've sent the message followed by whether they recieved the message or not.
Its not a bug. When multiple recipients are involved phones like w800/w700/k750 etc. do not give individual delivery reports.

Btw in your phone just open the message which you've sent to multiple recipients and press Options>View status. It'll show the list of names to whom you've sent the message.
Not possible on W800i.

OP
raksrules

raksrules

Youngling
What i am referring to as a bug is that after sending my message to multiple recipients and i go to

Messages -> Sent Messages -> <select_the_multiple_recipient_msg> -> Details

I am able to see
To: ABC, XYZ, PQR

But if i go to the same message after say two days i see
To: ABC

I mean only the first name is now visible and the rest all are removed from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom