Budget phone needed! Very urgent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicha

High without substance...
i just had the same situation with the same budget, i was looking for SE as they have great great music capabilities. w200i is what i got, 4.5K you can bargain it upto 4.4 or 4.2K, you get a data cable and infra red with it.

No bluetooth but i can live with it, it has a hotswappable M2 memory.
i am using this phone for a little under 1 week, no problems as of now, and i have read and heard that this phone does not have any major problems and is the best bet for this range.

you get a VGA cam too which is not that bad at all, max res 1280 somthing, the video is also good for this range, the screen could have been sharper and brighter, this phone would have been the best of the best if there were a better screen and blutooth.
i can live with out a cam.
i compared this phone with some other nokia music edition phones and the sound is no were near to w200i.

THE BEST PART OF THIS PHONE IS ITS A WALKMAN PHONE.
what else do you want at this range?

MasterMinds

hell boy
stick with w200i. a vga camera or a 1.3 megapixle what u gona do with these cams and the cams less than 3 megapixles is of no use!!!! what i think!!! and about screen its fine {not good} and music is above all:) :) :) :)

OP
H

hsr

Hey i do'nt care about the camera cause i have an H9 (sony cybershot) ready for him (As This Phone Is For My Brother!). And recently, i got my google Ads Checque (don't mind the spelling, You got it!) worth 4500/- and i have increased the budget to 5K. The problem is that he keeps on saying that he needs a BLACKBERRY 8310 !.By a short investigation, i found that the vodafone dudes had brainwashed them. literally, canvased(again, Don't mind the spelling) him.And Dhoda jhagda karke humne bataya chup *** tere umr ke sath chalo! - and faught with him! (not physically, linguistically HI HI ).He agreed that he would go for a mobile that is choosen by me. But the fact is that, i quarreled with my mom and dad to raise this budget! Okay, to the point. I went to a local deales and my first sight gave a shock - Nokia N95 falling from one executive's hand and Boom TOTALED! There goes 30k in 5sec.Later, i asked him about the prices for W200i, 3110c, E250, 3500 He gave the reply as follows: 200i-box 4.5k, w/o 5k 3110c-box 6k, w/o 6.2k and the others were out of stock! not because of selling, but non-availability!
So guys, Conclude. W200i or 3110c ? Full N final Judgement.

MasterMinds

hell boy
yeah if u dont care for camera or the screen then this is the best bet

yeah if u dont care for camera or the screen then this is the best bet AND YES ABOUT THE MEMORY CARD IT COMES WITH 128 MB CARD AND 512 MB WILL COST T ABOUT 600 AND 1 GB WILL COST U ABOUT 850 THINK ABOUT IT

Last edited:

tarundham

Banned
Hi,
I need a cell with da following:-

a.Bluetooh
b.Good sound clarity.
c.Good mpx(megapixel) cam
d.Touchscreen
e.Radio
f.Media player
g.Expandable Mem. upto 8GB

Plz reply fast

MasterMinds

hell boy
@azzu i aint get u!! there is 3110(probably) which offers better screen(256k) and bluetooth and 1.3mp camera so if u want an overall phone then u can think for it but it lacks in music!! and the earphones with w200 are faaaarrrr better than its nokia counterpart!?

is touch screen must??

any price will do

is touch screen must

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
any price will do??..get the sirocco then.. :D

get the W960 then..will set u back by 24k..

or if u r on a tight budget..get the moto rokr..10k..

OP
H

hsr

Hey guys, Give me the finale for the phone saga! W200 i Sure! i am gonna buy it.

-Requesting forum administrator to close thread.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
yea..the saga ends here..w200i...and since ur avatar says something so definitive..it should always have been the w200 :D

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Also see w200i is now available in some new cool colours .
Previously, there was only black , but now grey, pink etc checkout those cool colours also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom