Budget phone needed! Very urgent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all i am looking for a phone that is cheap but has the following features : bluetooth/cable, mp3, gprs, vga camera. My budget is upto 5k choice nokia 2630 sek300 w200 please suggest immediately.

Last edited:
OP
H

hsr

But how much does it cost? 3.5 to 4k? Please give price also in reply. This is for my younger brother. Going to buy march 30.

OP
H

hsr

I could have gone for that but the phone is bulky and a mess to operate.The music is not a mile nearer to w200i

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
get samsung e250 for 4.7k with 1 gb card free and has everything you need.If you want good music then go for w200 but it dose not have bluetooth or you can get good pair of headphones for e250 .Only con for e250 is that you wont find many java applications for it.

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
He said "bluetooth/cable", meaning he can do without bluetooth...

and W200 is anyway better than e250 or 3110

Wrong, I greatly recommend nokia 3110 for 4.5 k . (For nokia fans).Don't just see the music quality. There r many other features which u have to look in a mobile.

i think e250 is the right choice. its price is around your budget and you will get 1 GB microsd card free with it
e250 is good phone overall for low budget and it looks nice with slider

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I'll recommend Nokia 3110 Classic as well. It has a 128x160 262k TFT display (W200i has crappy 65k UBC display), Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP, EDGE (W200i has only GPRS and no EDGE), and a 1.3mpix camera. Plus it has other features like mp3 playback, FM radio, video recording/playback, microSD card expansion, etc. W200i is only good if you're only gonna listen to music on it. For a more all-round device, 3110 makes more sense.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
I would NOT recommend 3110c. Instead I'd say either stick with W200i or pay a bit more and get 3500. The sheer no. of problems I've seen with 3110c in the recent past has always prompted me to go against it.

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
I would NOT recommend 3110c. Instead I'd say either stick with W200i or pay a bit more and get 3500. The sheer no. of problems I've seen with 3110c in the recent past has always prompted me to go against it.

I also used 3110c and had no problems. And which problems do u had, just handle it carefully. I have used it for 1 year and got no problem.

And now something to yogeshm.007 . W200i has VGA camera while 3110c has 1.3 megapixel camera. W200i doesn't have bluetooth whereas 3110c has. So now did u understood who is right.:)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
1) Restarts for no reason
2) Phone hangs with a large memory card (> 512mb)
3) Bad cam for 1.3mp cam

Not one or two but many phones haf had this over time and nokia sercv. centers are full of 3110c here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom