Budget keyboard for gaming

nginx

In the zone
Thanks guys for helping me clear my thoughts.. I will be getting a G105 :)

Is MDComputers trust worthy and how fast is thier shipping?

Within Kolkata delivery should be very next day if they have it in stock. DTDC is very fast these days. Outside Kolkata, will take 2-3 days.

They are very trustworthy. You can safely place an order and do a bank transfer.

@ Tkin
Logitech is supported by Rashi......should he buy it? Rashi has very very bad After Sales Support according to you. Please advise.

How often does a keyboard break anyway? Usually its the most reliable component among all computer peripherals. Should easily last 5-10 years without servicing.

tkin

Back to school!!
They are very trustworthy. You can safely place an order and do a bank transfer.

@ Tkin
Logitech is supported by Rashi......should he buy it? Rashi has very very bad After Sales Support according to you. Please advise.
Nope, we have neoteric, and neoteric will service products that are bought from Rashi, I personally asked them with a G500 which I got from Rashi and they agreed to replace it.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
@ Tkin
That is you man....what about us. Miracle dont happen with us. We have to go to Rashi. You getting stuff imported from one distributor and the other one the Rival replacing it is not heard of, anyways.....:|

Within Kolkata delivery should be very next day if they have it in stock. DTDC is very fast these days. Outside Kolkata, will take 2-3 days.

How often does a keyboard break anyway? Usually its the most reliable component among all computer peripherals. Should easily last 5-10 years without servicing.

Ask Razer that if Keyboard breaks down or not. Dont leave anything to chances. Should is not the answer when its gaurantee. Would it is or will get proper service. Becasue its a keyboard that costs above Rs 2000.

tkin

Back to school!!

Ask abhichandana, his G110 came DOA on the lights :D :D

tkin

Back to school!!
In DOA cases, the shopkeeper or the online store is obligated to replace the product without question. You don't go to service centers for DOA.
It got borked after a week or so, so not exact doa, they shows him to rashi anyway.

Top Bottom