Budget iPhone 5c Awaiting From Long

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Re: Budget I Phone 5c Awaiting From Long

Pricing are on little higher side for IPhone 5C For Me. Now I am Looking forward to IP4S. it for me if they drop price a little more.

Pricing are on little higher side for IPhone 5C For Me. Now I am Looking forward to IP4S. it for me if they drop price a little more.

C is not for cheap..its for crap.

And C is for color IMO.:)

raksrules

Youngling

Did apple ever mention that 'C' meant cheap ?
I am sure it was an assumption which everyone made and apple never acknowledged. That is more reason everyone is disappointed. And most haters will be android / windows users and they are probably never going to buy iPhone then why hate it ? You shouldn't be caring at all in my opinion.
Or is it that secretly you want to purchase the iPhone and are disappointed with the price?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

well 35k is the price of US after conversion from dollar to rupee (assuming 1 USD = 64 INR). Add more to that for retail price in India. It's the biggest joke of the year.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/153002-poor-jokes-thread-11.html#post2004549

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity

if one looks for complete pakage still no one can beat apple. I mean everthing product life, a.s.s. , support, update and all. i don't think it as a cr@p or anything . Everything comes with a cost thats all.

Flash

Lost in speed

But in case of apple, the cost is huge when compared to others. That's the worrisome factor .

d3p

PowerHouse

if one looks for complete pakage still no one can beat apple. I mean everthing product life, a.s.s. , support, update and all. i don't think it as a cr@p or anything . Everything comes with a cost thats all.

Even Micromax is offering better these days compared to Apple. It has almost everything except A.S.S. But you can buy one later too, coz its cheap.

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity

Even Micromax is offering better these days compared to Apple. It has almost everything except A.S.S. But you can buy one later too, coz its cheap.
you could choose little better company for comparison IMO. micromax vs Apple :shock::shock:

d3p

PowerHouse

you could choose little better company for comparison IMO. micromax vs Apple :shock::shock:

FYI, that little company is rulling indian market & giving nokia, samsung & HTC a run for their money. Not some apple crap.

Flash

Lost in speed

OT: Micromax,if tweaked well can gain more reputation from the native population as the company is home brewn.

BTW, Apple should really do something for the midrange mobile segment , if they want to capture the market (India and China) - coz most of the prize conscious customers lies within the range of below 20k.

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

Mmx is too cheap, apple is too costly
So if no buy smartphone between 20-30k, you done goofed

The biggest market for high end smartphones are the carriers

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

Mmx is too cheap, apple is too costly
So if no buy smartphone between 20-30k, you done goofed

The biggest market for high end smartphones are the carriers

Its not between 20-30k but 15-20k which is where 60%-70% of home grown smart phone buyers are there and will buy from either Samsung, Sony, Nokia, HTC, Motorola, LG. But if Micromax will increase their service centers and introduce more models then truly it will certainly become one of the best phone companies for the coming decade or so. It is truly an Indian company that one should not forget.

mastervk

In the zone

Apple has great service in USA. Has anybody used apple customer service in India ? i have not seen any genius store in India.

In USA you can bring your broken iphone to apple store and get a new iphone in 5 minutes ..I doubt the service is comparable in India..

OP
vijju6091

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity

FYI, that little company is rulling indian market & giving nokia, samsung & HTC a run for their money. Not some apple crap.

Can you please compare the A.s.s And Material Quality used In Both the companies Device. At Least i Can't Even Dream Of comparing both of them. It does not matter where is the market position. All matter is What we get in terms of Tech, Service, Support.. Does MMX Even Bother To update phones with Latest os?, I can't Even Remember a mmx phone launched Before a year or a couple of year.
And how much phone does mmx release per year. ( I can not even Count) but after 6 month even micromax forgets phone model and they move on. :-D

ajaymailed

In the zone

Its not between 20-30k but 15-20k which is where 60%-70% of home grown smart phone buyers are there and will buy from either Samsung, Sony, Nokia, HTC, Motorola, LG. But if Micromax will increase their service centers and introduce more models then truly it will certainly become one of the best phone companies for the coming decade or so. It is truly an Indian company that one should not forget.
May be it is to do with the quality, reliability and average life of components used in manufacturing MMX Phones. The cost of servicing and replacing the parts on the MMX Mobile phones is probably quite high when you consider price of the phone itself. Not only they have to help service centers maintain qualified professionals but also with the servicing equipment and maintain adequate stock of components of all the phones. With each passing year, chipset, display, camera etc are changing and tens of different models released every year. And the service centre needs to be profitable after doing all this. Considering the pace at which new mobiles are arriving, it will be far enticing for people to throw their damaged old mobile and replace it with a new one instead of spending on repairing it.

Top Bottom