Budget gaming rig < 40k

OP
I

iGamer

Broken In
I also used to think that but after a single and sudden power cut destroyed my PSU and one Graphics card I got the 1 KVA APC. Get some quality UPS of min 800 VA from brands like Numeric, Frontech/Intex or APC.

:shock: really, aah then I'll have to get 1 of 800 VA.
BTW are they available on any online stores, coz I can't find them on any popular stores??
Can you provide a link please?
I live in Ahmedabad, Gujarat maybe anyone knowing any good shops here can help me.

Thanks

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
usually the Windows (or whatever OS you use) will get corrupted. next the under some circumstances the HDD will give up (this is one happens & happens a lot) and if you are really unlucky, the PSU "may" die.

rouble

Journeyman
@iGamer Hey why don't you go for Cooler Master Elite 430?
Got killer looks, lightweight, spacious, good cooling etc.
I am also building my pc and will most probably go with this only or Gamma.
It's the best in the range.

OP
I

iGamer

Broken In
usually the Windows (or whatever OS you use) will get corrupted. next the under some circumstances the HDD will give up (this is one happens & happens a lot) and if you are really unlucky, the PSU "may" die.

Ya, that is what I also thought should happen.
But if Cilus said that his PSU & GPU were damaged then I don't wanna take any chances. Will have try and fit the UPS in my budget or get one as soon as I am able to in future.

Thanks for the suggestion, rouble, actually I have not yet decided on the case completely. Will decide which one to get after I have all the prices of other parts from the stores from where I will be ordering them and how much more I will be able to spend will depend on that.

BTW you guys seem to have missed some of my earlier questions
1) Are there any shops where 120mm fan grill filters are available? checked flipcart/itwarez/itdepot none of them have it.
2) Are the problems with Rashi still persistent or have they improved?
Should I go for some other company for my MO(Asus P8H61-M-LX)?

Thanks everyone for your help

Top Bottom