Budget CPU under 12k

Baker

Albicelestes
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Mainly for browsing , movie download , youtube, and should support current generation games , no need for futuristic support.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 12k maximum

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: windows 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:500gb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Only CPU is required , no need for monitor, mouse and keyboard

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:soon

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:no

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: bangalore , if possible suggest from online shops,

11. Anything else which you would like to say?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
12k budget and current gen games? :confused:

A 12k GPU (GTX 950) is just able to handle them at 1080p med settings, let alone a complete 12k cabinet setup.

Last edited:

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Assuming budget is just for the processor, you can get i5 6400 for about 13.5k.

If you mean by CPU that all the components you put inside the cabinet as Saiyangoku thinks, then you have to settle for Haswell Pentium and game on iGPU.

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
I meant all the components inside component , i can compromise on gaming since , system will be manly used for browsing,youtube and torrents.
support for old gen games succh as COD ,fifa11/12 should be there

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I meant all the components inside component , i can compromise on gaming since , system will be manly used for browsing,youtube and torrents.
Not a lot you can expect with 12k budget.
Pentium G3240 - 3700
Asus H81M CS - 3400
G Skill Ripjaw DDR3 4GB - 1500
Generic cabinet with PSU - 1500
WD Blue 1TB - 3700 | Price difference is not much between 500GB and 1TB and more over you will get lesser warranty with 500GB.
Total - 13800

This is the best possible build in my view. Play whatever you can with this setup and add a dedicated graphic card when you have money.

ssb1551

Technomancer

What you want is an entire PC without the Monitor. CPU is only the Processor.
And nac has provided you the best possible config in such a small budget.

Top Bottom