Budget android dilemna

OP
K

kevz22

crazy techie
Is the huawei ideos x3 available in india?
The features seem to be quite good...

Hey guys... I have finally decided to buy my first android smartphone on 14th i.e.,next week but i'am still not sure about which phone to buy...:D
My budget is 8.5k and i cant extend a penny beyond that. So i would like to know the best phone among the following:
Lg optimus ME
Samsung galaxy POP
Spice MI-310
Any other suggestions are welcome.

OP
K

kevz22

crazy techie
But my budget is strictly 8.5k. Cant extend even a penny beyond that. Anyway i will be buying a better phone next year. So my only options are pop and optimus me.... Is the optimus me better than pop???

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
But my budget is strictly 8.5k. Cant extend even a penny beyond that. Anyway i will be buying a better phone next year. So my only options are pop and optimus me.... Is the optimus me better than pop???

POP is very plasticky... doesn't feel good in the hand.

I guess if you have already decided, then go for it...

P. S. Give a thought about Spice Mi-310. It retails for around 7k. The brand is local but its better than hat POS POP... -- YouTube - ‪SPICE MI 310 Budget Android 2.2 FULL REVIEW - iGyaan.in‬‏

See Spice Mi-310 | Spice Mobile Phones | Saholic.com

*static1.saholic.com/images/1001224/spice-mi-310-default-0.jpg

Spice Mi-310 is an Android Froyo phone with 3.1 inch capacitive touchscreen and optical trackpad. The phone has 3G, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth support. It comes with 2MP camera and video recording & editing features. Other features include A-GPS, proximity & accelerometer sensors, document viewer, direct access to multiple IMs & email accounts, and 16GB expandable memory.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

me is another junk. Galaxy 3 is a better option for your budget.

OP
K

kevz22

crazy techie
Well I bought a samsung galaxy pop for 8.3k and i think its great value for money... The display did not bother me at all... The dealer had no lg phones whatsoever... He gave me the reason for it as poor aftersales service and very poor resale value... Thanks once again for your help everyone. I activated 3G on my airtel sim and recharged with the 750rs pack. The speeds are pretty good.

Top Bottom