btech failure mba aspirant

suvi1504

Right off the assembly line
hi all,
i am suvi joined btech course in 2006.As a 4 yr course it must be completed in 2010 but i have many back papers and my degree had extended and if everything would b alrt. i will clear in may 2012.so my question is
Q.Would dis 2yr extension in btech restrict me from taking admissions in good Bschools?????i want to take admission in good international bschools...or should i forget about it???:(.........pls help me

ssb1551

Technomancer
@ suvi - which stream dude?..are you any good with programming languages?..I know people who have taken 7-8 years to complete their engg working for good MNCs..but you can only expect software jobs as it would be difficult for you to get core jobs..All the best and don't worry, you aint alone in this kinda situation. Yours truly also shares your plight:D..so keep your fingers crossed!!

P

prepare4bank

in India you can get admission in good b-schools but i case of international b-school they look at your academic record before admission.
don't worry indian b-schools are good.

komalpateledu

Broken In
You can get admission in Bschools but can’t guarantee on good Bschools. Because many a times colleges to see your academic records before giving admission to any student. Most of the reputed colleges have their own cut off marks which apart from CET entrance score that is been considered.

Top Bottom