OP
B

bharat_14101991

bishes!!!
Google search for error code ends in nothing. Cant post the pic here as pics are in my ipod and no image sharing site has option for photo upload from ipods.

I'm repeating, i cant access anything in os as the system crashes in few seconds.

Also there is no .sys file in bsod, just an error code.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
this usually indicates some sort of registry issue - try repairing your OS install or else just format the OS install partition and install a fresh copy of the OS.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
"Stop error code 0x00000051 (REGISTRY_ERROR)" error message when you back up the registry hive

OP
B

bharat_14101991

bishes!!!
I reinstalled the os for 2nd time last week after similar kind of issue. Thats the reason i posted here else everyone knows if nothing works , reinstalling os is the first thing to do.

P.s.: damn this auto correct

P.s.s: damn those sachin haters

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Do you, by any chance using a pirated OS from a disk where all the installation may not be present and thereby creating this problem?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I reinstalled the os for 2nd time last week after similar kind of issue. Thats the reason i posted here else everyone knows if nothing works , reinstalling os is the first thing to do.

P.s.: damn this auto correct

P.s.s: damn those sachin haters

not everyone for sure ;-)

anyway, when you are asking for a issue to be fixed you better provide all the necessary details on the first post itself like pc cnfig, any recent hardware/software change, what have you done so far to fix the issue etc. - it makes solving the issue more efficiently.

OP
B

bharat_14101991

bishes!!!
Nah i made a new copy out of an .iso which worked perfectly in past. So i guess os disk is is alright.

@topgear roger that sir, actually i come online through my ipod, so it is bit mess to write up long posts. Will mind in future.

One last question,which one should i buy? corsair, seasonic or xfx? Also is there any service issue for seasonic and

If corsair, is gs600 enough for Crossfire setup of two 5770s???

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
please don't call me "Sir" ;-)

anyway, stick with Corsair for PSu and yes, GS600 is more than enough ( depending on the cpu and how much you OCed though ) for 2x HD5770 in CF mode.

OP
B

bharat_14101991

bishes!!!
Nah cpu temp was below 50 last time i checked, around diwali. And with the normal temp as low as 11 degree in my city, i dont think there is any kind of overheating problem.

@topgear thanx for the suggestion, but answer me about seasonic and corsiar. Actually i'm getting a gs600 for 2700 used excellent condition, and another seasonic 620w for 3500rs, both used for six months. Which one to take?

Only problem with gs600 is that i found it on olx, the guy is in kolkatta, i dont have anyone there, and the guy is nowhere on any forum, i am hesitating in directly transfering amount.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seasonic PSU RMA just takes too much time but if you can't trust the seller then don't go for the deal. At 3.5k plus 200 bucks you can get a new Corsair CX600v2 but adding 1k to 3.5k gives you a brand new GS600.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Nah cpu temp was below 50 last time i checked, around diwali. And with the normal temp as low as 11 degree in my city, i dont think there is any kind of overheating problem.

@topgear thanx for the suggestion, but answer me about seasonic and corsiar. Actually i'm getting a gs600 for 2700 used excellent condition, and another seasonic 620w for 3500rs, both used for six months. Which one to take?

Only problem with gs600 is that i found it on olx, the guy is in kolkatta, i dont have anyone there, and the guy is nowhere on any forum, i am hesitating in directly transfering amount.

What is your system config ? Its easier to suggest something if its visible (like in the signature).
Better and safer to pick a new psu. You dont know what might be wrong in a second hand item, unless of course you find a reliable seller.

Top Bottom