BSNL's Nite unlimited doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Hi guys, first of all i am sorry to post a new thread. I was bound to cuz it was urgent.
Will someone please tell me how BSNL's nite unlimited works..I mean how to figure out that i am not being charged.

Ok let me explain,
when i surf or download online in between 02:00am to 08:00am, my "Fee" coloum in "Service Record" shows count 0.

But when i am not in between 02:00am to 08:00am, my "Fee" column in "Service Record" shows some counts.

Now my doubt is that , "the total Volume" column always keeps on increasing irespective of time, so how do i know whether i am charged or not.My connection is Home 500. Also tell me that whether the "Service record" column will b reseted to 0's every month:( Please reply me soon. Thanx in advance

Last edited:

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Goto to www.dataone.in and click on account administration.U will be taken to the portal from where u can access ur service records.After u enter ur username and password u can access ur service records.Click on service records and check what is under "Sum traffic excluding night unlimited".Note that this facility is only available through DATAONE connection.And oh ya night unlimited is only available in home plan 500 and higher.

OP
JamesTryForYou

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Then what's "Fee" column ...any one please explain me about the fee column?
Is it the count of charges? if yes how can i count if the fugure is 2399.
Please reply me soon. Thnx:(

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I don't get the fee column.I am warning u don't be online for the whole day as bsnl would then bill u for even most of the traffic of night unlimited.

OP
JamesTryForYou

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
is it so that i will be charged for the traffic too, but i am within the limits of download and uploading, andhow can i be charged? Also tell me if the Service Recorded is reseted to zero, after one month?
Ok anywayzz....what's my e-mail address for my BSNL account...how can i create it.

Last edited:

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Sum Traffic(GB) Excluding Night Unlimited means that the digits which shows (excluding) the 0 is the non-happy hours. The 0 is not counted. The email address is given to you if you have requested for one when you submitted the form, else you are not given.

Hope this solves the query ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom