BSNL sucks : Not able to browse websites even !~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Hi

In my hometown in West UP, I am not able to browse websites on Home 500 Plan leave aside dloading ! I have complained several times to lineman and telecom deptt, but every time they say ur telephone line is OK..server is down from 2-3 days etc etc

Can you guys suggest some tips so that at least, I can browse websites or skype wid frnds ?

Is there any prob in line or modem ? Your suggestions are welcome

Thnx
Sumit

PS: Is there drastic speed diff b/w Home and Home UL plans ?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
kabhi kabhi ho jaata hai. Pray that it is only a temporary problem and enjoy the best VFM plan.

maxmk

*eitwebguru.com
hmm..yaar maine BSNL online portal pe complaint bhi kara di..par as usual sarkari deptt :x
hehe.... they are trying to improve the services... I am quite happy with their services....recently I have complained about internet problem and the service Engineer came with in one hour (it was shocking..but true).. hope they will improve so that we don't have to complain.... :p

Also you can try to change the DNS of the system, use openDNS or Google (I switch time to time...atm using Google)...

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
kuch din pehle server down hua tha
lekin baad mein speed achaa deta hai

NCR main BSNL ki service acchi hai as they have competition like Airtel, Tata etc But in most Tier II cities like Aligarh..they dont have any competition...thats why this monopoly :evil:

I wonder when Airtel will come to Aligarh :?

Also you can try to change the DNS of the system, use openDNS or Google (I switch time to time...atm using Google)...

How to use open DNS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom