BSNL pantel IS701R review

vats

Right off the assembly line
hi all,

i read your experiences, these really helped me. i thing i want to ask, you all have posted that you got ur tab just 3 days later after making payment ,when i called them up , the customer care people said that it will take 12 days to deliver your tab. i m from bang. . can anyone pls explain why so...

prtk_pancholi

to the last post:

i am pratik and i just want to know that if company is telling you that it takes 12 days please dont belive them for my and my friends experince company is taking atleast 20 days and if you are than you'll get your tablet before 20 days. i had booked tablet before 2 months i got tablet after 32 days and it has a fault so i retun it to the service center and after almost 20 days i still dont have it and you know what there is service center list on pantel site but company executives dont have the no.s of service centers even they communicate with each other via mail.

for your saftey, when you got your tablet via courier service open your tablet box infront of that courier boy b'coz i had fault in tablet abd i my friend had broken screen of tablet when he got his tablet. so please read my advice carefully and if you have not paid for it yet dont go to pay for this tablet many options are available.

prabhatcourt

There is lot of complaints regarding pantel technologies and I have also submitted complaint in consumer court

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
first congrats to all the guys who have got the gadget....though as the reviews goes I have come up to a conclusion that the low budget tablets are not worth of it.....

I think many new budget tablets are launched in the market from Micromax , Karbonn ,iBall ,iBerry ,etc... theirs reviews are comparatively better than Aakash & Pantel sort of stuffs.

So as from my point of view I would advice to kindly invest few bucks more and grab a good one...

Though those have purchased it don't regret it and use it to the fullest ;-)

kumarsukhani

can anyone tell me how this data plan is provided in T-Pad IS701R ?
They are providing a dongle or a something else for providing data plan facility?

mdgulam

Hiiii Friends!

I got my tablet a week ago n 1st exp ws nt good. The OS crashed on d very 1st day n I hv 2 create a recovery disk on SD card n reinstalled it.
Package downloaded from -
*docs.google.com/open?id=0B1ecPgcLz140VXg3RDdJY2QyR0k

But aftr tht it working very fyn n m happy wid it (as compared 2 its cost its awsome).:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And for my friends who r nt able 2 Play YOUTUBE Videos. Try logging in using your google account in youtube. Its working fym for me....yipeeee:lol::lol::lol::lol:

enuu77

Hello Saurav,

1.Can u Please tell me How to activate the Penta T pad (On which no. i have to recharge for activation).

2.My tab show error during Playing Video, like HDMI Connected and then Only sound came no picture showing.

3.Which Video player better suitable for this tab.

:cool:

sateesh

Hello All,

I also bought the same tablet. I have a query, Since USB is not recognizing and I am not able to connect from tablet to PC. Since Saurav is mentioned to buy a card reader,will it fix my problem? so that I may copy all my files/folders from PC to tablet. Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance

Sateesh

sateesh

Hello Saurav & All,

I also bought the same tablet. I have a query, Since USB is not recognizing and I am not able to connect from tablet to PC. Since Saurav is mentioned to buy a card reader,will it fix my problem? so that I may copy all my files/folders from PC to tablet. Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance

Sateesh

hhkumars

Hello Saurav,

i too bought a new IS701 tablet. but my problem is tablet is not identifying my internet dongle Idea3G (Model suggested by Pantel in their website). furthure i dont know the process to connect data card to tablet and steps to follow.

Friends Please help me...

OP
S

Saurav2007

Broken In
some updates

1. Wifi stopped working...:-x. And i feel too lazy to reinstall the OS - there is no reason for wifi to stop working

2. There are tons of options now, cap. screens with great touch support, full USB support, better battery, brighter screens, more RAM, faster processor, separate graphics processor. I miss all those features now
:|

3. Did not try 3G connectivity.

anant.it

Hello Saurav,

i too bought a new IS701 tablet. but my problem is tablet is not identifying my internet dongle Idea3G (Model suggested by Pantel in their website). furthure i dont know the process to connect data card to tablet and steps to follow.

Friends Please help me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Even I have same question:
On Pantel site they have listed names of dongles
■HUAWEI E169G works with Reliance GSM, BSNL, Idea, Airtel
■HUAWEI E173 Reliance GSM, BSNL, Idea, Airtel

Can we use 3G SIM's in these dongles and do they work fine of we can able to put 3G SIM in IS701 tab?

m.rasik6

hi friends i got my IS701R pantel tablet at 04/05/12. It's was worked nice till end of may . . -But last 3week pantel hang off and not switching on.,while i am trying to on it seems to display only white colour screen and all other function stop . . . Already i send ya mail to pantel support centre but there was no reply yet . . Please inform any service centre near to my address
74/75 kazimar streat
3rd lane
MADURAI -625001
TAMIL NADU..
Reply as soon as possible

kinsuk

halloo sourav and others ;

Can u tell me

1. how to activate the WiFi in this tab . . ?? I am turning on the Wifi ; but still it's not detecting any kind of WiFi signal in spite of standing in a complete WiFi zone . . ? / :O . . please let me know . . and besides that

2. Can you suggest me ;or give me the download link of any pdf reader that will work it this tab . . so that I will download it and will install it there . . I have already tried 3 or 4 pdf readers ; but they are giving "Force stop" type of errors and henece are not capable of working . . .:(

tejindar007

hi guys...

i recieved T-pad a month ago... from the begining exp was not at all good... even after paying the amount i received tab in 30 days. wen i enquired regarding same they said there were some problems in TABs as wat they received reviews from there customers so my order was put on hold to provide me rectified tab.

well i believe the did not rectify any problems in tht. from the very first day faced problem in charging it . now it has stopped completely can not charge it. now its just a piece of junk with which i can break nebody's head :-x. in between this, i also faced problem in startin(booting) it, the screen blinks and den while booting ANDROID symbol comes and then home screen appears for 2-3 secs and it automatically again starts rebooting. after around 20-30 times of attempt it some how started but then cud not be charged hence. reponse time very low. with WIFI battery works for not more than an hour, for 2G or 3G sim one need to buy another Rs 1500 dongle ,front camera doesnot work with skype. good applications like compass games winamp etc does not work.

total waste of money... i dont even have service center in my city . now wen i contacted customer care the told " no way to repair as no service centre in ur city , if u want to replace it with IS 703C they'll give me special price of 6000 ( which on there site is of 7500) .i.e i have to pay another 2500 ..." and wen i checked other sites i found that it was actoully sold by other online shopping sites in 6000 only... wat i actually realised is to better let go this tab and not to invest another 2500 in such untrustworthy company.

they r cheaters.. my suggestions dont go for it.. it may look fine to u for 1-2 months after tht u urself will beat ur own head with sam tab.

wait... arrange more money and go for some standard company product. dont go for such Made in India product it is actually total waste of money.

chela_sss

Hi Saurav,

I am not able to open any pdf file in PENTA TPAD IS701R. CAN YOU TELL ME WHY.Should we download adobe acrobat and install in the TPAD?

Top Bottom