BSNL loses over 12 lakh landline subscribers in June

ujjwal007

Lost in games
i m one of them too
keep it up bsnl you rocks :p
jumped to airtel after sticking to them for more then 3 years there pathetic net problems low speeds , back to back disconnections most of the time they were down for me so got very frustrated with it
happy with airtel for now

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Is Mr.KickAss anyway related to d3p ?

*Ahem *ahem... There seems to be some confusion. First off, I didn't know what on earth is a d3p. I had to google this term to figure out what it meant, until the realization dawned on me that this term describes a person and not a clan or clan lord, which has happened, but rarely. On some occasions it so happened that I unknowingly kept a username similar to an existing member. Of course, I would change my profile name on discovering that(goes without saying).

This is extremely unfortunate as I wasn't expecting such a thing to happen but then I forget how long TDF has been around so I never figured someone would think exactly the same thing. Now the problem is, TDF won't allow a gif file greater than 32KB which complicates things. There is literally no gif thats that small and still manages to be great.(I won't go into reasons why or why not, just that it is)

Heh, such a rant for such an insignificant thing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom