BSNL Internet Problem for 2 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Ok.I have the BSNL 500 home plan.
The problem is stated below
Connection problem prevailing for the last two months.Constantly get disconnected every 1-5 minutes.Sometimes no link received.Could not download for the last 2 months during night unlimited.
It started raining 1 month ago.So there was a gap of 1 month before it started to rain.
When I went to the BSNL office i received the following answer-
Customer-"I am having a disturbance in my telephone line for the past 2 months.I registered my complaint 1 months 20 days ago.Because of the disturbance in the line I am not able to connect to the internet"
SDO-"PANI JAMA HAI BHAI TO KAAM KAISE HOGA"
Customer-"The problem started 2 months ago why didn't you come then."
SDO-"AAP US SAMAY KUIN NAHI AAYE"
Customer(Angry and leaves)

I want to know if there is a booster which i can purchase to boost my Phone and internet link signal.There's got to be one.And a device that can filter the phone line.Please help and maybe we might find something.I have been told by the locals that it's and underground cable fault.
Links to some boosters available-
*whirlpool.net.au/article.cfm/1432
*www.sandman.com/longloop.html
*www.maplin.co.uk/searchpages/TELEPHONE_LINE_BOOSTER.htm
This one's gr8
*broadband.motorola.com/consumers/products/signal_booster/

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Harvik780 said:
I want to know if there is a booster which i can purchase to boost my Phone and internet link signal.There's got to be one.And a device that can filter the phone line.Please help and maybe we might find something.I have been told by the locals that it's and underground cable fault.
I dont have idea abt phone..but with internet link,U cant to anything with Link.There is nothing that can boost link light.It is fault from BSNL side.

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
also try registering a complaint at 1800-424-1600.. its BSNL customer care..
they will definately do something...

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
If nothing works...change your ISP to airtel.I have worked in airtel DSl department for 1 and half month..and we give support in maximum 24 hours.

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I am back after 2 days.Sever faults occur here every 15 days.Airtel,tata and other ISPs are not available here.When i go back to Noida i'll switch either to Airtel or tata indicom.Thanks for the replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Harvik780 said:
Noida i'll switch either to Airtel or tata indicom.Thanks for the replies.
If you have to make choise between Airtel BB and Tata BB..than I will always suggest you for Airtel.

abinesh

Broken In
the problem could be very simple. check if the phone line is broken somewhere.. i had the same prob and that was the solution i got. few cuts and joints and sticky tape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom