BSNL Dataone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imprince

Journeyman
does anybody know what is da actual meaning of dataone service from BSNL... what kind of fascilities they are offering ,, are thay giving only net or
cable tv or telephone fascility ?
i have recieved one form from BSNL employ. for upgradation from my normal line to Broadband service its of 256kbps speed ? what shold i do , should i fill the form or i wait for somtime ?

plz do reply friends

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
I am sure this thread (6 Pages long dammit) hadnt lost your attention but still you post a new thread ..

well, i dunno abt the tariff for bsnl, but i do know that the bandwidth they provide is not fully upto the standards they mention. :(
On the other hand, airtel and reliance have their optical fibre network spread out all over India. I subscribe to airtel broadband service, n it ROCKS! 8)
Also, do see that while airtel n reliance r public companes, bsnl is a GOVT OWNED COMPANY! Do i need say more?!?! :roll:

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
True. But not all of us have a choice. Where I am, only BSNL offers any kind of Internet service, and god knows when they'll start providing broadband here :cry:

anildigital

Broken In
I heard that u should have bsnl landline connection, for subscribing broadband.
will this Copper cable deliver more than 256kbps speed. Impossible.
I think it should require Coaxial Cable like CableTV networks.
So why there is compulsion for having landline connection.
I dont know!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom