bsnl data one broadband and torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo_anderson

Broken In
hi,
i have winxp sp2, norton antivirus 2005, torrents downloading is too slow, can anyone help me with that port forwarding and stuff?
thanks.

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
Why didnt you check in the tutorials section?
Here, have a look:
Faster torrent speeds(Router-Client Config.)

rajas700

Youngling
neo_anderson said:
hi,
i have winxp sp2, norton antivirus 2005, torrents downloading is too slow, can anyone help me with that port forwarding and stuff?
thanks.

For slow downloading in torrent there r some resons they r:

1.The file u were downloading may not have to many SEEDER's.

2.May be ur connection slow even though u have broadband.

The best fast downloading in torrents is u must have atleast 768 kbs.Then u will get aroud 30 to 45 k's download speed in bittorrent.

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
rajas700 said:

The best fast downloading in torrents is u must have atleast 768 kbs.Then u will get aroud 30 to 45 k's download speed in bittorrent.

You're slightly mistaken here.
With my 256kbps dataone connection, i get 25-30KB/s, which is the maximum.
But with 768kbps, it should be somewhere around 90-96KB/s IF you have done port forwarding and other configurations correct.

rajas700

Youngling
yrana2002 said:
rajas700 said:

You're slightly mistaken here.
With my 256kbps dataone connection, i get 25-30KB/s, which is the maximum.
But with 768kbps, it should be somewhere around 90-96KB/s IF you have done port forwarding and other configurations correct.

Hello dude i am saying in torrents and not in http or fttp download.If it http i agree with u.

I use bitcomet with my connection speed 256Kbps and i get 28 to 30 KBps speed easily. I didnt change any configuration and I think I m getting the maximum speed that I can.

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
you're lucky that you're downloading a torrent having many sources. Try one with a seeders around 5-6 and then you'll understand.
However, sometimes, even 2 seeds can give you that speed. It depends upon the upload speed of the seeder you're connected to. 8)

bizzare_blue

Journeyman
I just got an internet connection (Sify broadband 64kbps) and downloaded bitcomet but dunno how to use it...can anybosy help me with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom