bsnl data one broadband and torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo_anderson

Broken In
hi,
i have winxp sp2, norton antivirus 2005, torrents downloading is too slow, can anyone help me with that port forwarding and stuff?
thanks.

rajas700

Youngling
neo_anderson said:
hi,
i have winxp sp2, norton antivirus 2005, torrents downloading is too slow, can anyone help me with that port forwarding and stuff?
thanks.

For slow downloading in torrent there r some resons they r:

1.The file u were downloading may not have to many SEEDER's.

2.May be ur connection slow even though u have broadband.

The best fast downloading in torrents is u must have atleast 768 kbs.Then u will get aroud 30 to 45 k's download speed in bittorrent.

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
rajas700 said:

The best fast downloading in torrents is u must have atleast 768 kbs.Then u will get aroud 30 to 45 k's download speed in bittorrent.

You're slightly mistaken here.
With my 256kbps dataone connection, i get 25-30KB/s, which is the maximum.
But with 768kbps, it should be somewhere around 90-96KB/s IF you have done port forwarding and other configurations correct.

rajas700

Youngling
yrana2002 said:
rajas700 said:

You're slightly mistaken here.
With my 256kbps dataone connection, i get 25-30KB/s, which is the maximum.
But with 768kbps, it should be somewhere around 90-96KB/s IF you have done port forwarding and other configurations correct.

Hello dude i am saying in torrents and not in http or fttp download.If it http i agree with u.

I use bitcomet with my connection speed 256Kbps and i get 28 to 30 KBps speed easily. I didnt change any configuration and I think I m getting the maximum speed that I can.

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
you're lucky that you're downloading a torrent having many sources. Try one with a seeders around 5-6 and then you'll understand.
However, sometimes, even 2 seeds can give you that speed. It depends upon the upload speed of the seeder you're connected to. 8)

bizzare_blue

Journeyman
I just got an internet connection (Sify broadband 64kbps) and downloaded bitcomet but dunno how to use it...can anybosy help me with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom