BSNL Broadband to offer minimum Internet Speed as '2Mbps'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
one can top up easily using this link. They will charge it in their next bill. I have sometimes used it especially for downloading very huge files.

*172.30.3.130:8080/

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
one can top up easily using this link. They will charge it in their next bill. I have sometimes used it especially for downloading very huge files.

Most of us BSNL users are aware of this fact.
Nothing new news.

Saahib

Cyborg Agent

Its still costly, I get cheaper GBs on my 3G plan..

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yet 3G is no use for heavy users who are dependent on their internet for all their tasks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kg11sgbg

Yet 3G is no use for heavy users who are dependent on their internet for all their tasks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Fully synchronized with your comments,Friend.
No 3G can beat the unlimited BB from BSNL or other private players.

Rockstar11

Technomancer

BSNL should provide Additional Data Transfer. like this.

5 GB 100
10 GB 200
30 GB 300
50 GB 500

- - - Updated - - -

BSNL should provide Additional Data Transfer. like this.

5 GB 100
10 GB 200
30 GB 300
50 GB 500

kg11sgbg

^Hey Buddy discuss about the reality,not the imaginary what if's and but's...

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Does anyone know if the new Bsnl 3g plan of 20gb for 50 rs is true or a hoax?

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
For my region that is that is Kalyan BSNL has increased the 1 gb limit to 5GB. Charges are the same i.e. Rs.545/- Unlimited plan.

Attachments

• bsnl-kalyan-broadband-speed-plans.PNG
    bsnl-kalyan-broadband-speed-plans.PNG
    11 KB · Views: 142

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Use uBlock Origin. Should be able to block most ads.

Do google search before commenting. These type of ads are directly injected to web browsers. uBlock origin is not the permanent solution for this.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes even i noticed.Some kind of small bsnl ads

I think they only recently started this malpractice for kerala region. We need to complain against this. People say complaining through PgPortal may be useful. I did once. I request you to do it too.

BSNL Broadband is now injecting ads in user browsing sessions like MTNL Broadband | Page 10 | BSNL Broadband | India Broadband Foru

Complaining through bsnl selfcare portal doesn't help. They call to check whether landline is okay and that's it.

I am extremely angry that they can do such a bullshit thing and getaway with it.:-x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom