BSNL broadband sucks to the core!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
coming sure really BSNL sucks in area of customer support ...my BSNL disconnects every 5 mins :mad:

east or west AIRTEL is best !!!

Raccoon

Journeyman
R*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gifO*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gifF*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gifL*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

Anyway, you should get your line checkd when it gets disconnected every 20 mins. Make sure that the phone is not used at this point of time, and if it has to be used, it should be through the splitter they would have provided.

Ya, check that you have connected everthing right... and that there is no line noise.

As for using the phone... the word should be "connect". Even if its connected and not used, its not a good idea. Connect whatever you want ONLY after the splitter! Using anything (phone/fax/etc) will not and should not cause any difference.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@OP
lolucrazy?...if there was anything better than BSNL then yo would have already gotten that.

FYI...I have my share of BSNL problems (1 month without broadband). But that doesn't mean they suck to the core, in fact they are the one who provide broadband where others don't. And that too at reasonable price with decent speeds.

Btw you seem to be new on Internets ? I'm lad and not lady.

^^at least by this incident T159 will remove all underage chinkis pics :D
look closely, it's a doll :rolleyes:

Last edited:
OP
A

aby.exe

Right off the assembly line
Guys i have checked the splitter and all sorts of stuff guys any way i am changing to tata
thanks for all the help

@T159
As in my area everyone was using BSNL so i thought it was popular becoz of its overall merits....but boy was i wrong...it is hell of a crap...
oo and i dint know you were a guy,sory about that it is the picture that confused me,sorry for being angry.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Omegosh haha T159, that is epic :D

@aby, what are the ISPs there? your city, province etc? And I don't know but there is a strange thing with Indian ISPs, higher net speed doesn't necessarily mean lower pings..yeah I know, it sounds weird, but that's what I have experienced, my earlier 256 connection gave lower pings than my current 512, not sure why. Anybody here knows why?..However this applies only to gaming, the general downloads and net routine gives increased speeds.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Give me plan like BSNL & I'm 2day ready to change dis damn service
These guyz are m0r0ns

red_devil

Back!
@aby.exe,

you say you are a gamer and in some gaming clan etc etc... i have 1 question : what ISP did u use before BSNL ?? was it better than BSNL ? if yes, why did u switch over to BSNL ??
<and if u used to play at a friends place / cyber cafe, why dont u ask them about their connection>

<all these assuming u were a gamer before subscribing to BSNL services :D >

R2K

In the Zone
Guys i have checked the splitter and all sorts of stuff guys any way i am changing to tata
thanks for all the help

in how many days did u get the BSNL broadband after applying.......

me too thinking of taking BSNL broadband when i return back to india for my vacation...........BTW i am from kerala( kannur:)).....i think TATA is not available in my area......so i have no choice other than BSNL

OP
A

aby.exe

@n6300
I used to play in cafe pal.
the cafe's net is commercial so i cant get that connection,they are using asianet.but home asianet plans sux...my friends and all my clan play from zapak..they use net only for fixing matches and not playing them pal...we all took bsnl at the same time all of us are suffering...any way one of my friends uncle agredd on giving a comercial plan to all of us (i dont know he said 10 ppl=1 commercial packet)...
I am happy...

@r2k
pleae dont take bsnl plsssssss i beg take asianet ot tata plssssssssss

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
hi aby.exe ....
why dont you try reliance or tata indicom for a few days .. u will go running back to BSNL...

i can see another bouncer coming

OP
A

aby.exe

Please dont make me laugh...running back to bsnl???oh please...even if i have to then i wont take bsnl at all costs...and i said i am using commercial package of airtel...i am enjoying...its like we 10 have to pay 1000 each month...and we enjoy to full extent..

A

aryssia

hey... you cannot get enough bandwidth to play online games here in India.. Most of the connection is based on ADSL so there are some possibilities you feel lag.. I hope that I can help you with that prob with BSNL broadband but you have to provide the details..first..like the router you used..and condition of your connection..I mean voice.. anyways provide the details....

//AryssiA

OP
A

aby.exe

i used iB-LR6111A i ball modem.
connection breaks every 20 mins...no continuity at all...

any way now i am using airtel ... no more fuss

R2K

In the Zone
@aby.exe

u did not answer me buddy.............in how many days did u get the BSNL broadband after applying.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom